Salter 1035 SSBKDR Platform Electronic Kitchen Scale Reviews

• Style

• Service & Support

Media Gallery for Salter 1035 SSBKDR Platform Electronic Kitchen Scale

Salter 1035 SSBKDR Platform Electronic Kitchen Scale

“This is the second SALTER flat scale I've bought as I...”

Written on: 09/01/2011

This is the second SALTER flat scale I've bought as I thought my fist had just died from so much use. I had this one for 3 months when the numbers started to go up by themselves when nothing was being weighed. Changed the batteries got another 3months out of it and then it started to be less accurate now the numbers are going crazy.The battery costs way to much and this product just eats them. What a waste of money!… Read Full Review

Pmjcg47's Comment

Written on: 14/01/2011

I've found that erratic display in electronic scales can happen if they're stored too close to a microwave.

Salter 1035 SSBKDR Platform Electronic Kitchen Scale

“I chose these scales for their neat design but have...”

Written on: 23/12/2010

I chose these scales for their neat design but have decided they were a waste of money as the battery, at £3+ a throw, only seems to last about 2months, then the machine stops working without warning, (usually at the most inconvenient time) and shows the Unst display (when they are NOT on unstable surface… Read Full Review

Salter 1035 SSBKDR Platform Electronic Kitchen Scale

“My Salter kitchen scales failed after 4 months. When I...”

Written on: 27/04/2010

My Salter kitchen scales failed after 4 months. When I switched them on all I got was a flashing display. I bought them as part of my weekly shop at Tesco and did not keep the receipt. I called Salter and they did't want to know. So much for brand leaders. I will never buy another product with the Salter name again… Read Full Review

Salter 1035 SSBKDR Platform Electronic Kitchen Scale

“Salter 1035 SSBKDR Platform Electronic Kitchen Scale...”

Written on: 25/09/2009

Salter 1035 SSBKDR Platform Electronic Kitchen Scale just decide to stop working when they feel like it, either giving unSt or numbers flashing by. You can't take the top off to clean it and there are just 2 buttons on it so any special actions are non-obvious. They just want you to go and buy a new set to get themselves more money.

I'll avoid Salter scales from now on.

Salter 1035 SSBKDR Platform Electronic Kitchen Scale

“This Salter 1035 SSBKDR is my third set of digital...”

Written on: 20/11/2008

This Salter 1035 SSBKDR is my third set of digital scales - I've dropped the previous two and broke them! This is by far the best set of scales I've used. I'll try not to drop them… Read Full Review

/var/www/vhosts/phoenix/current/system/lib