Chris Briggs Dog Trainer, Derby, Derbyshire, England Reviews

“i took my 3 dogs to chris`s training classes 10 years...”

Written on: 01/03/2011

i took my 3 dogs to chris`s training classes 10 years ago and would recommend chris to everyone,sadly one of my dogs are no longer with us but when she was here i could not fault her,all her life she was excellent,i liked the way the dogs all got together and went for walks round the streets did my girls the world of good as one did`nt like the lorries,i cannot fault chris at all excellent dog trainer,and always willing to help.diana… Read Full Review

“I have recently taken my 18 week old Kerry Blue...”

Written on: 27/10/2009

I have recently taken my 18 week old Kerry Blue Terrier to Chris Briggs for training, and it is true to say that it's the owners that require the training and not so much the puppies. Once you understand the language and behaviour of your dog the training becomes easy although repetitive! Chris is clearly knowledgeable approachable and informative.
I took my standard Poodle to Chris for training 12 years ago. The dog is an excellent example of a well trained pet. He achieved his Gold award… Read Full Review