Dimples False Eyelashes Reviews

Dimples False Eyelashes - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Dimples False Eyelashes

Dimples False Eyelashes

“I love my eyelashes, buy mine from...”

Written on: 29/05/2010

I love my eyelashes, buy mine from www.eyelashesdirect.co.uk they have so many lashes, i have started to collect them now.. only £2.50 per pair. Best site for all false lashes lovers… Read Full Review

Dimples False Eyelashes

“fab product easy to apply stayed on all night washed...”

Written on: 21/03/2010

fab product easy to apply stayed on all night washed off easily the next morning . Would definatley recommend this product and will be using using them every time i go out as every1 complimented me on my georgeous long lashes… Read Full Review