Philips HS8040 Nivea for Men Shaver Reviews

Philips HS8040 Nivea for Men Shaver - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Philips HS8040 Nivea for Men Shaver

“2 years on”

Written on: 14/05/2012 by KevinMullen (2 reviews written)

I purchased this electric razor two years ago. No matter which blade system I used there were inevitably cuts and grazes. So I got tired of scraping my skin and went electric. The Philips Nivea was the third that I tried. I am still using it every weekday. I keep it at work and shave when I get in. Re-charging is around once a month. There isn't anything better. At weekends I use one of the other electric shavers, ok but they don't compare to the comfort of the Philips. I bet my nivea refills… Read Full Review

Philips HS8040 Nivea for Men Shaver

“Switched from a gillette fusion to an electric razor...”

Written on: 10/05/2009 by dewitt (1 review written)

Switched from a gillette fusion to an electric razor mainly due to the costs and disappointment i got from getting shaving cuts every time i put on a new blade, electric razors and me never really got on i was given some braun foil type razor which ripped my skin raw, had a £29 phillips rotary that ripped the hair so stayed with the trusted gillette mach 3 for a few years but even then i could only shave every other day due to skin rash and ingrown hairs. I decided to treat myself to an… Read Full Review