Philips Double Contour Ladyshave Reviews

Philips Double Contour Ladyshave - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Philips Double Contour Ladyshave

Philips Double Contour Ladyshave

“Nowhere near as good as my old Philips Ladyshave”

Written on: 20/07/2011 by reflexology (1 review written)

About my new Philips Lady-shave double contour HP6345, with gold foils. Why can't women's shavers have shorter recharge times? this takes 24hrs and should last for 20 Min's...it doesn't! Men's shavers charge up in a short time and they can shave all week with them, why such a difference? nobody seems to be able to tell me why! I can't do underarms and bikini top of legs area without it running down and stopping pulling at hairs as it winds down, its not as kind to my skin as my old one… Read Full Review

Philips Double Contour Ladyshave

“I found this to be a very disappointing buy. What used...”

Written on: 22/02/2009 by tania1m (1 review written)

I found this to be a very disappointing buy. What used to take me 10 mins on my old Phillips shaver, ie, underarms, bikini line and full legs, now takes me 20 mins with the Philips Double Contour Ladyshave, by which time the charge is running out. In my opinion, good on underarms but very difficult to get a close shave on legs.
Pulls at hairs when shaving bikini line.
Difficult to clean.