Peninsula Business Services Reviews - www.peninsulabusinessservices.co.uk

Media Gallery for Peninsula Business Services - www.peninsulabusinessservices.co.uk

Peninsula Business Services - www.peninsulabusinessservices.co.uk

“Excellent company for HR support.”

Written on: 22/07/2014 by MiriamLongfoot (1 review written)

Peninsula has provided an excellent service to our organisation for several years. In terms of level of service and expertise provided, plus their indemnity cover, I think they represent good value for money. The response has always been prompt and friendly. They also provide training which has been helpful on occasion. I am very happy to recommend this company… Read Full Review

Written on: 24/07/2014

Hello,

I am very pleased to read that we have supported your business for several years and that the level of service we have provided was a high and consistent standard. We appreciate all feedback from genuine clients and without this we could not be the market leader. Once again thank you for your review.

“Excellent Service ”

Written on: 01/07/2014 by DominicTTY (1 review written)

I would recommend the expertise of Peninsula to any company who are considering them. We have been with Peninsula for 2 years now and I can’t tell you the amount of times I have contacted them to be met with nothing but pure professionalism and courtesy. If your forte within your company isn’t HR, why struggle and spend hours and hours trying to learn or understand new procedures, when for a set monthly fee you can have unlimited help?… Read Full Review

Written on: 02/07/2014

Hello,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about Peninsula Business Services. We appreciate all feedback good or bad and we genuinely read all comments. We aim to offer a high standard of service to all our clients and their feedback is used when we look to improve our already award winning service.

Should you have a work related issue please don't hesitate to contact Peninsula. We have over 120 advisors ready to take your call 24/7

Kind regards,

“HR Legal Advice”

Written on: 25/06/2014 by JBrown2014 (0 reviews written)

As a fast growing challenger brand, we sort a service that would match our pace and needs as develop internationally. Peninsula offered a great 24/7 resource to support our Legal and H&S obligations. We have found the staff there to be exceptional, providing a strong mix of commercial and human reasoning to different situations. Nothing ever seems to be too much, and as a team they review and communicate effectively with one and other, to provide a first rate delivery service. If you are… Read Full Review

Written on: 26/06/2014

Thank you for completing a review on review centre today and for rating Peninsula so highly. We rate client feedback highly so that we can monitor our service and deliver a consistently high level of service to all.
Should you need any further assistance on any work related issues please dont hesitate to contact our advice department as we have over 120 advisors avaliable to take your call 24/7.

“Lifechanging service”

Written on: 24/06/2014 by JeffersonCKK (1 review written)

When it comes to the serious side of staff relations, we don’t make a move without Peninsula – it would be stupid to do so. Why make a risky move when on the other end of the phone you have experts there ready and waiting to help you?… Read Full Review

Written on: 25/06/2014

Thank you for taking the time to review and rate Peninsula Business Services and for sharing your experience on review centre. We value feedback from all of our clients good or bad as without this we would not be able to provide an award winning service. I am glad to heard that we have given you the comfort of knowing we are always there and should you ever have a work related issue do not hesitate to contact us. We have over 120 advisors ready to take your call.
Once again thank you for taking the time to review and rate Peninsula.
Kind regards,
Peninsula Business Services

Freck1975's Response to JeffersonCKK's Review

Written on: 26/06/2014

Looks like Peninsula have took over Review Center to get there stars up , Funny how all these positive reviews and peninsula replies have started appearing,

Written on: 26/06/2014

The replies have started appearing as I am now resposiible for placing a business response to all comments. I am letting people that review on this site know that here at peninsula we are monitoring all client feedback and reacting to all comments good or bad. Surely thats what most business do with review sites now?

Report this review Read 3 Comments Read Verified Business Response

“Reluctant to take them on board but so worth it”

Written on: 22/06/2014 by Karson229 (1 review written)

When it comes to the serious side of staff relatipns I dont make a move without Peninsula. Why make a risky move wheb on the other end of the phone you have experts there ready waiting to help you? Wasnt too sure at first whether to sign a lenghty contract but I'll renew it soon!… Read Full Review

Written on: 23/06/2014

Dear Karson229,

Thank you for taking the time to place a review about Peninsula Business Services. With over 120 advisers available to deal with your workplace issues, I am pleased to read that we have given you the comfort of knowing Peninsula are there 24/7. We welcome feedback from our clients good or bad as this is what helps us grow.

Thanks again,

“hesitating at first”

Written on: 16/06/2014 by 462Weeks (1 review written)

When the Peninsula sales rep came to our office and reeled off what they could provide I thought it was all just sales jargon – he was offering the world and from experience I thought he wouldn’t be able to deliver on his promises. However after the meeting finished, I was talking to a client of mine who actually happened to be signed up with Peninsula and they recommended me to sign up instantly and said they would make my life so much easier. So after heeding the advice I got back in… Read Full Review

Dear 462Weeks,

“First let me thank you for taking the time and effort to review and rate the services provided by Peninsula Business Services. As a client focused business we value our clients feedback and perspectives. Peninsula Business Services is a business with a very particular commitment to customer service, and we endeavor to provide an fantastic level of service and care at all times.”

Thanks again

“very helpful”

Written on: 02/06/2014 by Creamerandco (1 review written)

Peninsula saved my business, without them we would have paid out thousands to an ex-employee who was taking us for a ride and it quite simply would have ruined us. We found Peninsula just in time and they defended us at the tribunal and we won the case. Thanks to them we have been able to carry on operating and go from strength to strength… Read Full Review

Hello Creamerandco

Thank you for taking the time and effort to review and rate the services provided by Peninsula Business Services. Here at Peninsula we pride ourselves on providing the support and safety that our clients need during difficult times. I am glad to hear that your business is now thriving and I wish you all the success in the future.

Thanks again DG

“Excellent service”

Written on: 20/05/2014 by GailBurns1 (1 review written)

Basically Peninsula are able to take care of all the boring things that I don't have the time to complete, nor the knowledge to properly execute. As a small business owner with 9 staff I have enough on my plate without having to worry about things like staff handbooks too, and I would imagine there are plenty of other companies similar to us out there who are struggling to try to look after everything themselves. My advice to them is simple; call Peninsula Business Services… Read Full Review

Written on: 28/05/2014

As a client focused business, we value our clients feedback and perspectives, so we appreciate the time you have taken to let us know about your experience.

“Fantastic to deal with”

Written on: 26/04/2014 by Barryff498 (1 review written)

For a small business like ourselves, signing with Peninsula was an absolute no brainer. I don’t have the background or knowledge to know all the procedures I need to follow when it comes to HR and employment law and if I were to go to solicitors for all the advice I need their fees would have bankrupted my company. With Peninsula I have a one off cost each month and with that I get access to unlimited help and advice around the clock – it’s a dream… Read Full Review

Dear Barryff498,

Thanks again,

“Vital to my business..”

Written on: 25/04/2014 by Mulligan6778 (1 review written)

Unfortunately I found Peninsula too late. I had an employee take me to tribunal and the whole process cost us an arm and a leg and really scared me that we could be so vulnerable to having to pay out large sums even though we thought we'd done everything by the book. I was then told about Peninsula by a friend and within a few weeks of the initial meeting they had rewritten our handbooks & contracts of employment so we wouldnt be caught short again. Since then we have had no worries about… Read Full Review

Written on: 28/05/2014

As a client focused business, we value our clients feedback and perspectives, so I appreciate the time you have taken to let us know about your experience.
Peninsula Business Services is an business with a very particular commitment to customer service, and we endeavour to provide an fantastic level of service and care at all times. It is therefore disappointing to read about the problems you describe in your correspondence.

“Thank you Peninsula”

Written on: 09/04/2014 by neilhutchinson (1 review written)

Peninsula came in and helped us in our time of need; a former employee was taking us to tribunal and we really didn’t know where to turn. Luckily, a friend referred us to Peninsula who took over the case and saved us thousands in solicitors’ fees and we also won the tribunal case. It was the best decision we have ever made, knowing that we have Peninsula on the other side of the phone just ultimately makes our job running the business so much easier – and due to the contracts they put in… Read Full Review

Written on: 19/06/2014

We do appreciate the time you have taken to let us know about your comments and observations. Indeed, it is only through receiving valuable feedback such as yours that we can continue to develop products which meets and exceeds clients expectations, and also the competitive standards required to be an business on the world stage. We see client feedback as a vital part of our growth and development, and are grateful to all clients for their guidance in helping us to achieve our goals.

Peninsulalimited's Response to neilhutchinson's Review

Written on: 10/04/2014

“Fantastic service to a small business owner ”

Written on: 08/04/2014 by CherylArmstrong1960 (4 reviews written)

Whenever I have a HR related question I can call peninsula business services limited and they are always on call. No matter what time of the day, If I need a contract for a temporary cook or I have any problems with my girls they support me every step of the way. Thank you The health and safety side I am considering when my three year contract is up for review. In the future I would like to fix my price for longer because I have grown and the representative tells me I will need to pay more… Read Full Review

Hello,

Thank you for your review and rating of Peninsula Business Services. Peninsula Business Services is conscious of its service, and the service we offer is central to building referrals. It is our policy to follow-up on all client’ comments and incorporate them into the operational review of the relevant departments.

Peninsulalimited's Response to CherylArmstrong1960's Review

Written on: 10/04/2014

“Little obvious understanding of the law...”

Written on: 02/04/2014 by bhouse (2 reviews written)

This company has been sending me unsolicited emails for several years. I have relied via the 'unsubscribe' link many times with no effect. I have replied to individuals at Peninsula requesting that my name should be removed from their database - again, no reply. I have now made a complaint to the ICO about their disregard for the relevant laws. And I may just take them up on their invitation to the next 'free seminar' just so I can ask some appropriate questions in front of an audience that… Read Full Review

Written on: 30/06/2014

Hello bhouse,

I can see that you were responded to by Peninsula on 10/04/14 with regards to this issue. I am now looking to see if this issue has been resolved? If it has indeed been resolved I hope that you are now satisfied, if the issues is still on-going please let me know so that I can escalate the matter and get a positive resolution.

Peninsulalimited's Response to bhouse's Review

Written on: 10/04/2014

Please can you contact the Head of Seminar Marketing or the data protection compliance manager so we can discuss your concerns. Our marketing programme is provided by a third party with a data management cycle which can take up to 12 weeks to remove all data from their databases.
Moreover, please accept my sincere apologies for your impression of the service demonstrated by Peninsula. Although all our staff are totally trained and qualified in client quality matters, it would appear that, on this occasion, the general service offered to you did not reflect the level of professionalism that should endeavour to meet Peninsulas required standards.

“Not Fit For Purpose”

Written on: 05/02/2014 by HMCPNH (1 review written)

I receive inconsistent advise from a plethora of advisers at Peninsula. It is really difficult to stick to one adviser giving advice per case as, despite clear instruction, other advisers jump in and answer emails sent to other's email addresses, often giving conflicting advice to the previous advisor. I have had loads of errors in communication and documentation from this company which does not improve despite my complaints. I believe they are in breach of contract and have mis-sold their… Read Full Review

Hi,

I am very sorry to read your comments regarding your experience with Peninsula. If you could contact me directly I would appreciate so that I can gather more information from you and perform an internal investigation. We aim to provide all our clients with a high standard of service and when it is brought to our attention that this is not the case we will endeavour to find a positive solution.

Kind Regards,

Written on: 17/07/2014

There have been investigations concluded to my dissatisfaction - nothing improves despite measures put in place to prevent the inconsistency from occurring. I continue to have no confidence in your company

Twirlytine's Response to HMCPNH's Review

Written on: 16/07/2014

I am also interested in joining as my REVIEW HAS BEEN TAKEN OFF TILL I PROVE I WAS A CUSTOMER!! I will stand my ground and have my say (currently waiting to have it reinstated). I had a small business and the dealings I had with Peninsula were traumatic to say the least. I will not be bullied into not saying anything. It was a very expensive mistake and I fully trusted the gentleman who came to see me regarding this company. Big Mistake! One I wont do again in a hurry.

Hmcpnh's Response to HMCPNH's Review

Written on: 05/03/2014

FOR THOSE INTERESTED IN JOINING FORCES AND GOING TO WATCHDOG PLEASE EMAIL YOUR DETAILS TO me and we can take it from there

Keyros27's reply to Hmcpnh's Comment

Written on: 06/03/2014

Hi we are intrested in joining force to watchdog how do I send you my details?

Hmcpnh's reply to Keyros27's Comment

Written on: 10/04/2014

email me at pbswatchdog at yahoo uk

Valkrider's reply to Hmcpnh's Comment

Written on: 20/03/2014

count me in.

Hmcpnh's reply to Valkrider's Comment

Written on: 10/04/2014

email me at pbswatchdog at yahoo uk I can't write the email address as the monitors of this site don't allow it

Hmcpnh's Response to HMCPNH's Review

Written on: 08/05/2014

My review has just been reinstated after PBS contacted the review centre to have it removed. I had to prove I am a genuine customer. I think the polarisation of ratings is interesting for this company - mostly either 1 star or 5. This is unusual as there is usually more of a variety. It makes me question if the people giving 5 stars are genuine or are they employees of PBS trying to increase their rating?

Osprey65's reply to Hmcpnh's Comment

Written on: 19/05/2014

My comment was removed and reinstated for the same reasons.

Written on: 11/04/2014

With over 165 HR Advisors, 28,000 clients we can make the occasional mistake. Moreover, please accept our sincere apologies for your impression of the service demonstrated by Peninsula. Although all our staff are totally trained and qualified from a HR and technical aspect and also in client quality matters, it would appear that, on this occasion, the general service offered to you did not reflect the level of professionalism that should endeavour to meet Peninsulas required standards.
Peninsula Business Services is conscious of its service, and the service we offer is central to building referrals. It is our policy to follow-up on all client’ comments and incorporate them into the operational review of the relevant managers. I am concerned to read about your experience, and therefore I have sent your comments to our Head of Advice for his information and internal review. We assure you that the necessary measures will be taken to avoid similar problems in the future.
Finally, I would like to assure you that you are valued as our client, and we do appreciate the time you have taken to let us know about your comments and observations. Indeed, it is only through receiving valuable feedback such as yours that we can continue to develop products which meets and exceeds clients expectations, and also the competitive standards required to be an business on the world stage. We see client feedback as a vital part of our growth and development, and are grateful to all clients for their guidance in helping us to achieve our goals

Written on: 11/04/2014

flannel, flannel, flannel - your words are empty as nothing improves

Written on: 09/04/2014

Without question, Peninsula fully accepts that any poor advice is tribunal representation is a major frustration to our clients, and of course, is equally frustrating towards our own aim to provide clients with the reliable service they demand, deserve, and are accustomed. We are conscious that tribunals are unpleasant and inconvenient, and therefore we expect our staff to make best endeavours to assist our clients in order to minimise the level of inconvenience caused.
We can appreciate any disappointment, and I hope that you will accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused to you.
Moreover, please accept our sincere apologies for your impression of the service demonstrated by Peninsula. Although all our staff are totally trained and qualified from a hr, safety and technical aspect and also in client quality matters, it would appear that, on this occasion, the general service offered to you did not reflect the level of professionalism that should endeavour to meet Peninsulas required standards. Please contact us with your client account details so we can review this matter at the highest level.

Written on: 10/04/2014

talking to you does not work - we are taking this further

Written on: 20/02/2014

We are constantly working to deliver excellent standards to all our clients, and we would encourage you to discuss this matter with our client services team. Please visit the Contact Us section located on our website for details of how to get in touch.

Written on: 21/02/2014

I have discussed it over and over and it never improves despite your lies

Tjcvp's Response to HMCPNH's Review

Written on: 03/03/2014

We have recently been through a harrowing tribunal supposedly represented by Peninsula, they failed to include evidence did not prepare us for the employment tribunal, and put together statements for us, forcing us to submit them to the tribunal before even seeing evidence presented. It was a complete shambles, and as a result we have been found guilty of unfair dismissal. Peninsula insurance have now announced we are not covered and have to pay a significant part of £12k. It has been very stressful, and we are a small business. I would definitely be interested in get involved, we are currently looking into professional negligence. They are a terrible company to deal with, and have put us through immense pressure and stress. If you wan to forward your email I would be happy to discuss this

Osprey65's reply to Tjcvp's Comment

Written on: 19/05/2014

It is just as stressful, if not more for a genuine employee who disagrees with the bull*it these people give to employers who lie and win their tribunal case leaving an employee with a wrecked career. From the reviews on here it can be seen they are only good for their own business. They operate like gangsters, racketeering to go with the gambling business; this is a protection racket, follow our rules or pay the price?

Suttieblack's Response to HMCPNH's Review

Written on: 01/03/2014

Count me in on any action i am having to deal with them in court currently and having difficulty

Keyros27's reply to Suttieblack's Comment

Written on: 03/03/2014

Count me in too think we should all stick together and get something done about this company

Hmcpnh's reply to Keyros27's Comment

Written on: 04/03/2014

I have passed this on to my boss to deal with (he owns the company, I manage it). I think contacting Watchdog is a good way to go as courts are expensive and timely. If enough of us join forces to send our stories to Watchdog then it may just work. I have set up an email soley for the purpose of interested parties keeping in touch. If you want to contact Watchdog as a group, please send your contact details to us and we can discuss what we want to send to Watchdog

Poiuty's Response to HMCPNH's Review

Written on: 14/02/2014

I have resolved the Court action -successfully in my favour - contact me if you would like to do a 'class action' against these rogues

Hmcpnh's reply to Poiuty's Comment

Written on: 14/02/2014

we are considering it - any information you can offer would be gratefully received

Hmcpnh's reply to Poiuty's Comment

Written on: 14/02/2014

I tried to contact you but when I clicked on your name a page 404 showed up. What is the best way to contact?

Suttieblack's reply to Hmcpnh's Comment

Written on: 01/03/2014

Did you manage to get any information on this shower we are having the same problems as everybody else in court thanks

Hmcpnh's reply to Suttieblack's Comment

Written on: 04/03/2014

not had a response from Poiuty unfortunately

Suttieblack's reply to Poiuty's Comment

Written on: 24/02/2014

Hi i would love some help with these rogues as i am in a similar position and they have put this to court now not to be trusted at all.

Keyros27's reply to Poiuty's Comment

Written on: 28/02/2014

hi could you contact me with more information, we are have the same problems with them

Suttieblack's reply to Poiuty's Comment

Written on: 01/03/2014

Any help you could give me would be so welcome has we are being taken through the courts by this shower and are having difficulties

Tjcvp's reply to Poiuty's Comment

Written on: 03/03/2014

I would be interested in getting involved.

“Current client in the UK”

Written on: 06/01/2014 by jasonbattleuae (1 review written)

I am based outside the UK so I needed a HR provider who could support me 24 hours a day and act as the conduit between my operational managers ensuring they complied with best practice and employment legislation. I use the companies hronline system to review the advice logs and have an escalation process to ensure no dismissal action is taken without my approval. I did look at membership based organisations who provide a similiar service and who are featured prominently in the reviews I have… Read Full Review

Hello,

I appreciate the review that you have posted on Review Centre. At Peninsula we aim to provide all our clients with a consistently high standard of service. We welcome all genuine feedback good or bad as this allows us to evaluate our services and improve or adapt them to suit individual needs.

Should you have a work related issue or are looking for help & advice, please contact our dedicated team of advisors. We have over 120 ready to take your call.

Peninsulalimited's Response to jasonbattleuae's Review

Written on: 09/04/2014

We would like to assure you that you are valued as our client, and we do appreciate the time you have taken to let us know about your comments and observations. Indeed, it is only through receiving valuable feedback such as yours that we can continue to develop products which meets and exceeds clients expectations, and also the competitive standards required to be an business on the world stage. We see client feedback as a vital part of our growth and development, and are grateful to all clients for their guidance in helping us to achieve our goals.

Peninsulalimited's Response to jasonbattleuae's Review

Written on: 11/04/2014

Hi, as previously stated should you wish for Peninsula to review your case again please email us.

Cherylarmstrong1960's Response to jasonbattleuae's Review

Written on: 01/04/2014

I like them too

“It seems there are very conflicting views on this...”

Written on: 16/12/2013 by Osprey65 (1 review written)

It seems there are very conflicting views on this post... that need a thorough investigation.. The number of complaints is high, people have written to their MPs trading standards.. etc. Then there are the opposite views? “Service is as good as a lawyer” “would recommend” “good service” “would be lost without them” “They have saved my company and are brilliant” “good company” etc. I understand there are people who have an axe to grind.. and are unhappy with the… Read Full Review

Written on: 25/06/2014

• I am not quite sure what your point is here Osprey65? If someone is disappointed with a service and some people on here clearly are then they will rate Peninsula Business Services poorly, which they are entitled to do. On the other hand if people are very pleased with the service we provide then they are entitled to rate us highly surely? or are you asking that people rate us somewhere in the middle for great or poor service so that there is a neutral balance?
You say that at one point that Peninsula Business Service has had a very poor rating and all of a sudden the rating has improved. Are we not allowed to improve our service to our clients? Surely we would not have acquired over 28,000 clients and become a market leader and award winner if indeed as you are suggesting we have placed false and misleading reviews. With that said using your logic is it not conceivable that the negative reviews placed on here are the reviews to be looking at as amiss? And now the positives are out weighting them? Maybe something to be discussed which I am happy to do so.
Either way I would like to thank you for placing a review good or bad because it is only with our clients feedback that we can improve and deliver a consistent service to all.

Peninsulalimited's Response to Osprey65's Review

Written on: 09/04/2014

Finally, I would like to thank Rosethescoses for her positive comments. We are sorry to hear from a former employee who we believes we ruined their career. However, the aim of this website is to give genuine reviews based on the service we deliver. We not most complaints relate to the lower cost long term agreements that clients have chosen to agree too.
We do appreciate the time genuine clients have taken to let us know about their comments and observations. Indeed, it is only through receiving valuable feedback such as yours that we can continue to develop products which meets and exceeds clients expectations, and also the competitive standards required to be an business on the world stage. We see client feedback as a vital part of our growth and development, and are grateful to all clients for their guidance in helping us to achieve our goals.

Osprey65's Response to Osprey65's Review

Written on: 19/05/2014

Thank you for reinstating my review. It was removed after a complaint from the GANGSTERS these reviews are about…

Webwizardreview's Response to Osprey65's Review

Written on: 16/12/2013

how can you score a 1 Osprey65? If you are not or have not been a client? You spell Peninsula incorrectly like a large number of the negative reviews? Also why is this the only review you have made?

Osprey65's reply to Webwizardreview's Comment

Written on: 16/12/2013

I was trying to be objective. Hopefully for all of us, PBS have or will deal properly with these reviews rather than just influence the posting of very optimistic adverts. I have been directly involved with this company I know how they work. Several court cases, I have also written to my MP about their conduct! I have made other reviews if you care to look?
I think your spelling issue is pedantic? I maybe dyslexic.

Written on: 15/01/2014

Not sure if you are dyslexic but you are certainly very immature. Everyone on here who makes a positive review (including me) you have replied as if you are in the school playground.

Rosethescose's reply to Rosethescose's Comment

Written on: 15/01/2014

I will also state to verify I am a genuine customer that my website is [removed]. The only reason I have ONE review is because Peninsula are genuinely so good I signed up to state that. In due course I will be reviewing other companies.

Poiuty's reply to Rosethescose's Comment

Written on: 14/02/2014

I am suprised that they allow Peninsula to comment on these reviews, it is obvious to a blind man that some of the favourable comments are posted by Peninsula staff !!

Written on: 25/06/2014

Can you prove such an accusation? And if you feel so strongly about this maybe you should flag up these reviews with review centre? As we do at Peninsula Business Services for the negative scoring false reviews placed on here from people impersonating clients for which we have had several successfully taken down.
If you would like to speak to me further about this maybe you could flag with me which post you are claiming are Peninsula employees. Contact review centre and I will happily discuss the matter further.

Written on: 25/06/2014

Thank you for your comments on this thread. We welcome feedback good or bad as with this we will work to develop and deliver an award winning service to all.

Written on: 15/01/2014

Yes I am very immature.. I'm only 50...

Poiuty's reply to Osprey65's Comment

Written on: 14/02/2014

Osprey65, I suggest you have a word with your Employer to find someone else who call spell or is at least literate

Cherylarmstrong1960's reply to Poiuty's Comment

Written on: 01/04/2014

Hi I am not blind but I make exceedingly good cakes. This blog is very dreary. I can not see what all the fuss is about. If you were not happy then you shouldn't have signed the paperwork: the girls and boys I deal with are superb.

Written on: 25/06/2014

Thank you. We at Peninsula are always pleased to hear that people highly rate our services. we aim to offer an consistent, market leading service to all.

Twirlytine's reply to Cherylarmstrong1960's Comment

Written on: 17/07/2014

A very good point made, signing the paperwork was my side of the bargain to actually pay!!! Which I did, the other side is to actually receive a service for my payment, which I NEVER did. Two sides to every story eh?

Twirlytine's reply to Poiuty's Comment

Written on: 17/07/2014

Can I suggest that you now read your own comment back to yourself Poiuty????? employer should not have a capital, call I think should have been "can" and then you think Osprey should be more literate?????? As for maturity, the below belt attack on Osprey is rather immature.....don't you think???? The reason we have a review center is because we are all entitled to our opinion and entitled to let others know of our experiences. I suggest you have a word with your employer about equality and diversity.

Report this review Read 16 Comments Read Verified Business Response

“Review websites Review Centre looking more like...”

Written on: 07/11/2013

So I am on my holidays and decide to look up HR providers after attending the Peninsular seminar. I come across this site and review with interest the various comments. Whilst originally wanting to understand who the various providers were I got more interested into the debate on review centre which appears to be anonymous in part and with a number of the negative reviews stating the same points and using the same language. I have never used review centre before but looking at the below I am… Read Full Review

Written on: 25/06/2014

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Here at Peninsula we value all feedback good or bad, without this we wouldnt have become the market leader and #3 Best Company to Work for in 2014.

Peninsulalimited's Comment

Written on: 09/04/2014

On behalf of Peninsula Business Services, I would like to thank you for taking the time to write to us, and look forward to working with you

Freck1975's Comment

Written on: 11/04/2014

A bit naive then if you don't work for peninsula lol

“They have SAVED me money and are brilliant”

Written on: 05/11/2013 by RosetheScose (2 reviews written)

I would not cope without these guys. They help me with HR for my cleaning firm and their tight contracts have saved me MORE cash than I spend with them. I started on the small business package of £78+VAT a month, but now my business has grown to more employees I am still on that flat rate for the term of the contract. Without their advice I would have probably been into a tribunal by now as TUPE law which governs the cleaning industry is a total minefield. They are there 24/7 (even phoned… Read Full Review

Hello,

Thank you for your review of Peninsula Business Services, we aim to provide all our clients with the peace of mind of knowing that we are there to help and advise them with all work related issues. We aim to offer a high standard of service to all businesses large or small.

Should you need advice or help with a work related issue please dont hesitate to contact Peninsula, we have over 120 advisors ready to take your call.

Osprey65's Response to RosetheScose's Review

A genuine review xxxxxx

Peninsulalimited's Response to RosetheScose's Review

Written on: 09/04/2014

On behalf of Peninsula Business Services, we would like to thank you for taking the time to write to review us.

Osprey65's Response to RosetheScose's Review

Written on: 15/01/2014

liar liar pants on fire!

Written on: 15/01/2014

Very mature aren't you? Why would I lie, I have been a client of Peninsula for 2 years and have had a good experience with them. One of my customers is also a member and she thinks they are great too.

Written on: 15/01/2014

Thank you for your reply.....Blimey that was I am very glad you are real and you are happy with the service. If I have offended you I apologise. On this post I have asked PBS some questions to which they have failed to respond. The trend here is posotive reviews 5 stars but more of the opposite 1 star hence the very low rating 1.8/5. You are clearly in the minority. As I have stated there are some VERY suspicious reviews. I'd guess from your reaction your review is genuine...

Written on: 15/01/2014

No I am genuine I promise. I run a little cleaning company which consists of just me and 14 cleaners. When they mess me about, which they frequently do, I have Peninsula to help. Thanks to PBS I have got rid of my troublesome staff and right now have lovely ladies (and one nice bloke) doing an excellent job for me.

Written on: 15/01/2014

Good,...that is how it should be..

“Good Service ”

Written on: 01/10/2013

I was pleased with the communication between me and the account manager, I would recommend Peninsula… Read Full Review

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review Peninsula Business Services. We appreciate all feedback good or bad as without it we wouldn't be able to constantly be looking to evaluate and improve our service.

Should you have a work related issue please don't hesitate to contact our advice team. We have over 120 dedicated advisors ready to take your call.

Peninsulalimited's Comment

“Would be lost ”

Written on: 14/09/2013 by Allwork (1 review written)

I own a small business in Liverpool and have been a peninsula customer for over 7 years. I googled Peninusla to gain there address quickly as I wanted to email in advising how happy I was with the service. I was slightly shocked to find this. I am not sure if I have been lucky or simply that I have realistic expectations of companies. I have found in life and business if something sounds to good to be true, it usually is. I do not the history or details of all the issues listed here. All I can… Read Full Review

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to review Peninsula Business Services on Review Centre. Thank you for a glowing reference on here, we aim to provide all our clients with a high standard of service and we welcome all feedback good or bad as without this we couldn’t be the market leader in our field. We do appreciate when genuine clients of Peninsula take the time to let us know how they feel.

Peninsulalimited's Response to Allwork's Review

Freck1975's Response to Allwork's Review

Written on: 11/04/2014

For some reason i don't believe you ,plus most of the advise you get off peninsula you can get for free on direct.gov- acas or internet