Manhattan Cot Bed Reviews

Manhattan Cot Bed - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Manhattan Cot Bed

Manhattan Cot Bed

Manhattan Cot Bed

“I bought the Mahattan Cot Bed from Smyths Toy Store...”

Written on: 03/09/2008 by babamoma (3 reviews written)

I bought the Mahattan Cot Bed from Smyths Toy Store and I found it an excellent buy. It cost me 150 and will do my child well in to her early years. It is extremely sturdy as one of my friends found when her husband got in to one in the store to 'test it out'.
It looks great to boot and it has all the features you desire on a cot bed and when it's finished being a cot it actually turns into a nice bed not a bed that looks like it used to be a cot with the sides now removed. I would highly… Read Full Review

Paulamcc's Response to babamoma's Review

Written on: 27/09/2010

I found this review very helpful because... I too have the manhattan 3 piece bedroom set for my little girl. I would give it 10/10 because it is a beautiful set, well finished/made, takes the abuse any baby-come-toddler dishes out! PLEASE HELP - has anyone got any instructions on how to change the cot to bed as I cannot find them anywhere?!?!? :)