Andrew James Raclette Grill & Fondue Set Reviews

Andrew James Raclette Grill & Fondue Set - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Andrew James Raclette Grill & Fondue Set

Andrew James Raclette Grill & Fondue Set

“Bought 8 person raclette with stone top (ERA-9FS)....”

Written on: 07/03/2011 by RJPuk (1 review written)

Bought 8 person raclette with stone top (ERA-9FS). Spotted that supporting brackets bent say 20 degrees from vertical. Andrew James Ltd advise simply bend straight! Used muscles to do so but feared would damage heating element. No raised spigots to place marble surface on although underside has notches. Looks very classy but decided that materials used not as good as first expected. However will be lightly used so no one other than us will be aware! No doubt it will look good in use… Read Full Review

“Since I bought this Andrew James Raclette Grill &...”

Written on: 20/09/2008 by gillypops12 (1 review written)

Since I bought this Andrew James Raclette Grill & Fondue Set, I use it all of the time,

I cook everything from steak, chicken and prawns on the stone surface. The good advantages I think are that you don't need to be cooking with any oils etc. Its really easy when hosting a dinner party as I'm not stuck in the Kitchen cooking all of my guests cook their own and even the fusiest guest will like something.

I even use it in the garden on the odd times when we get decent weather.

The service… Read Full Review