Revlon Cord Magic Folding Dryer Reviews

• Service & Support

Revlon Cord Magic Folding Dryer - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Revlon Cord Magic Folding Dryer

Revlon Cord Magic Folding Dryer

“I love this revlon cord magic hair dryer. It's...”

Written on: 22/08/2009 by expop (1 review written)

I love this revlon cord magic hair dryer. It's compact/foldable, so easy to travel with. With ionic setting, drying time is reduced considerably. It's pretty powerful. comfortable to hold.
The only thing I would change about it is the power switch button, which is a little stiff, sometimes forcing me to use both hands to shut it off completly, especially if there's hair product on my fingers… Read Full Review

Revlon Cord Magic Folding Dryer

“I bought the Revlon Cord Magic Folding Dryer from...”

Written on: 20/09/2008

I bought the Revlon Cord Magic Folding Dryer from Sainsbury's the other night for £9.99 so for what I paid for it seems like a bargain! It's more powerful than my last and I like the retractable cord and fold feature. All in all, a good number!… Read Full Review