Napa DAV316 Reviews

• Battery Life

Napa DAV316 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Napa DAV316

Napa DAV316

“I've had my NAPA DAV316 MP3 player for over 2 years,...”

Written on: 06/12/2005 by Daw (3 reviews written)

I've had my NAPA DAV316 MP3 player for over 2 years, and it only started to play up AFTER I had droped it 2+ times in a store on to a wooden floor. I've had it apart and put back together. I'm having problems now, but I think the laser's tracker isn't set correctly.
It is a player that needs more love than most people are willing to give their MP3 players… Read Full Review

Napa DAV316

“i didn't pay much for it when it was new so i guess it...”

Written on: 27/07/2003 by tofulegend. (1 review written)

i didn't pay much for it when it was new so i guess it was almost worth it, except for the remote… Read Full Review

Napa DAV316

“I bought one of these players for £75 (ish) in 2002. I...”

Written on: 05/06/2003 by Paul. (1 review written)

I bought one of these players for £75 (ish) in 2002. I have never had any problems with it, plays mp3s/cds fine. It is very easy to use as well as being nice and light. I don't use the player whilst on the move so I haven't really tested its anti-shock capabilities. In conclusion, the DAV316 is perfect for taking on holiday, and it sounds pretty good when plugged into a set of active travel speakers.
p.s. (as mentioned by others, it doesn't play vcds.)… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆
Napa DAV316

“I feel I've been done with this Napa DAV316 portable...”

Written on: 16/07/2002 by benson. (1 review written)

I feel I've been done with this Napa DAV316 portable MP3 player. See the bad points for more details… Read Full Review

75969_Tin.'s Response to 30288_benson.'s Review

Written on: 27/02/2003

Benson: According to you DAV316 is "movie jerky like ur watching it during a roller coaster"
But the NAPA DAV316 does not have a VCD Player, doesn't it?

101476_Darodi.'s Response to 30288_benson.'s Review

Written on: 26/05/2003

I don't think your review is refering to NAPA DAV316 model. I believe you had a 311 and I'm agree with you.

84565_Atg.'s Response to 30288_benson.'s Review

Written on: 30/03/2003

You criticize the mp3 player but you don't even know if it is a vcd player or not.
<br>what a pity

☆☆☆☆☆
Napa DAV316

“On my Napa DAV316 portable MP34 player, mp3's sound...”

Written on: 22/06/2002 by PAL. (1 review written)

On my Napa DAV316 portable MP34 player, mp3's sound distorted and have echo. Best results I got were when burning with Winlame, but still bad. The VCD playback, although picturewise good, is jerky and pretty rubbish. Play CDs OK, but that's not what you buy it for. Generally a waste of money, I gave mine to my 6 year old… Read Full Review

101479_Darodi.'s Response to 28867_PAL.'s Review

Written on: 26/05/2003

Again we have faced to another confusion! The NAPA DAV316 doesn't support a vcd palyback, isn't it?! So, your problem is DAV 311.