Russell Hobbs 13542 Thermocolour 2400W Reviews

• Durability

• Style

• Service & Support

Russell Hobbs 13542 Thermocolour 2400W - Ask a question now

“i have had this iron for 2 years or more and never had...”

Written on: 04/08/2010

i have had this iron for 2 years or more and never had a days trouble its so easy to use , compared to other irons ive had in the past this is definately the best by far. i do a great amount of ironing in a week and in no time at all with this, definately recommend. three members of my family and a friend bought exact same model since seeing mine. try it for yourself and if like me you wont regret it one bit… Read Full Review

“I managed to drop my previous Philips Steam Generator...”

Written on: 25/08/2008 by LiviMum (1 review written)

I managed to drop my previous Philips Steam Generator and bought this Russell Hobbs 13542 Thermocolour 2400W as a spur of the moment purchase as it was on special offer. I have never regretted a purchase more. There isn't a thing I like about this iron and it stopped working after 5 months. Despite being under manufacturers guarantee it is still not working and I have had to fork out for another iron in the meantime. I am going to save up my pennies and get another Philips one - which was… Read Full Review