Sandisk Cuzer Titanium U3 4GB (ReadyBoost) Reviews

• Quality

Sandisk Cuzer Titanium U3 4GB (ReadyBoost) - Ask a question now

☆☆☆☆☆
Sandisk Cuzer Titanium U3 4GB (ReadyBoost)

“I have been owning one of these Scandisk Cuzer usb...”

Written on: 16/04/2009

I have been owning one of these Scandisk Cuzer usb drives for about 1 1/2 years now and until now it has been very, very good. I have been gong round recommending it to people, but now, I will find it hard to buy another one again.
Last week I plugged the USB drive into my school computer (Yes, I go to school, and therefore have a lot of very important coursework on there) and did some work on it. Then I went for a 15min break and unplugged it safely.
However, after the 15mins I plugged it… Read Full Review

Sandisk Cuzer Titanium U3 4GB (ReadyBoost)

“I needed a new USB memory stick and was unhappy with...”

Written on: 25/08/2008 by petepsy (20 reviews written)

I needed a new USB memory stick and was unhappy with most previous models I had. Because of their plastic feel and fragile look. Most don't have a lasting quality. However, the Titanium model Cruzer is not ordinary, it's solid, feels good and you just know this piece periphery is not going to break if you sit on it. It's a man's toy. A tool. Like a builder will pose by wearing a tool belt, if you have the titanium model this is a tool, it's hot, it's beautiful. It has both function… Read Full Review