Advanced Windowscare V2 Personal www.Iobit.com Reviews

• Quality

Advanced Windowscare V2 Personal www.Iobit.com - Ask a question now

Advanced Windowscare V2 Personal www.Iobit.com

“IObit Advance SystemCare 5 Pro is a Virus ”

Written on: 19/05/2012

Advanced Windowscare V2 Personal www.Iobit.com

“Advanced WindowsCare V2 Personal Is A Good Registry...”

Written on: 23/08/2008 by adssites1 (18 reviews written)

Advanced WindowsCare V2 Personal Is A Good Registry Fixer/ Spyware Romover. Brilliant 5/5.
Free For Private Use,
Removes Spyware,
Prevents Spyware From Being Installed onto Your PC,
Fixes Invalid or Incorrect Registry Entries And Values,
Fixes Your System Optimization,
Control Your Start Up Desktop,
Erase Activity Traces And History,
Remove Recycle Bin, Temporary Internet Files And Recovers Disk Space… Read Full Review

Grrr's Response to adssites1's Review

Written on: 19/05/2012

I purchased the IObit Advanced SystemCare 5 PRO and it crashed my machine right after I installed it. My computer is constantly freezing up now. I have called and called the support numbers but no one answer the support lines... I have emailed and emailed support for help and asked them to call me but they just send me the same request to send them the blue screen of death screen shots.... How can I send a blue screen of death screen shots??? I cant believe I actually paid these guys to put a virus on my machine.