The Big Top, Glasgow Reviews

• Layout of shop

The Big Top, Glasgow - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for The Big Top, Glasgow

The Big Top, Glasgow

“This shop apears to be a very nice and interesting,...”

Written on: 22/03/2011

This shop apears to be a very nice and interesting, however the staff are rude and disrespectful! As I am taking the time to write this review shows clearly how mad and upset they made my friend and I. As Student teachers we were looking and aiming to buy a number of resources for our classes. The man was extreamly rude classing us as a 'nusence' for looking at the items on offer. The womans behaviour was arguably worse. After numerously ignoring my friend as we tried to find out what the… Read Full Review

“Last weekend we bought a toy guitar from The Big Top. ...”

Written on: 21/08/2008 by badfelafel (3 reviews written)

Last weekend we bought a toy guitar from The Big Top. It was quite cheap, and the staff seemed a bit awkward when we were in the shop. It broke immediately when we tried to tighten the strings (not very tightly), so we took it back, and changed it for a xylophone. They appeared hesitant to refund us.

As we went to leave, we started to pick up the toys our daughter had touched. Just after I put the first thing into it's bucket on the floor, one member of staff shouted out "Excuse me, it's… Read Full Review