Yamaha VStar 1300 1304 Reviews

• Reliability

Yamaha VStar 1300 1304 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Yamaha VStar 1300 1304

Yamaha VStar 1300 1304

“I haven't owned a bike since my Seca 650 over 15 years...”

Written on: 27/04/2009 by gordwark (1 review written)

I haven't owned a bike since my Seca 650 over 15 years ago and was leery moving up to double the displacement. I am 5'9" 180 Lbs and feel completely comfortable and confident on this the Yamaha VStar 1300 1304… Read Full Review

“Good mid-size cruising bike, belt driven which is rare...”

Written on: 18/09/2008 by RedriderTK (1 review written)

Good mid-size cruising bike, belt driven which is rare at that size of bike, that I wouldn't hesitate to take on a long tour. I commute 4/5 days so far since purchasing in June 08 (07 model). Mileage is great at about 50 mpg being easy on the throttle… Read Full Review

“I really, really, really love this bike. I got 7k out...”

Written on: 17/08/2008 by torr10 (1 review written)

I really, really, really love this bike. I got 7k out of the factory rear tire. I'm still on the factory front but I'm over 8500 and starting to look for a replacement.

This has been a very reliable bike so far. I got it in March of 2008 with 4 miles on it. I know it's hard to gauge how it will be in the long run, but it sure feels confident now… Read Full Review