Kaspersky Anti Virus Reviews

• Quality

Kaspersky Anti Virus - Ask a question now

Kaspersky Anti Virus

“A step back in version 2014”

Written on: 22/01/2014 by Abigailbrahem (14 reviews written)

I just installed the version 2014 product and I am deeply disappointed. The 2014 version is a clear setback compared to version 2013. I have to acknowledge that the new interface is beautiful and easy to use, but it is extremely limited. missed The product features and functionality that made ​​reference in the category of security software. Among the features that regressed in version 2014 include: - Inability to save user settings; - Inability to adjustments in control applications; -… Read Full Review

Kaspersky Anti Virus

“Kaspersky Anti Virus seems to do it's job but gets...”

Written on: 15/08/2008 by Johnjo (2 reviews written)

Kaspersky Anti Virus seems to do it's job but gets corrupt from time to time so you have to re configure. Technical support seem to be non-existant. I've been waiting for a reply to a virus issue. The target date was August the 3rd with no reply so far. Will NOT renew my licence when it expires… Read Full Review

Kasperskyavp's Response to Johnjo's Review

Written on: 01/06/2009

Hi, <br/>We have found your review and we were distressed to hear your comments, would you like to test another version of our software?<br/><br/>If so the current product can be trialled here;<br/><br/>http://www.kaspersky.co.uk/trials<br/><br/>We do have UK customer support and always have done so, details available here, so I am not sure who or where you had initially contacted at Kaspersky? <br/><br/>http://www.kaspersky.co.uk/tech_support<br/><br/>