I-Lash Eyelash Extensions Reviews

I-Lash Eyelash Extensions - Ask a question now

I-Lash Eyelash Extensions

“I'll better recommend these here. They last longer,...”

Written on: 24/01/2011

I'll better recommend these here. They last longer, because of the adhesives they use… Read Full Review

I-Lash Eyelash Extensions

“I went to a salon about a month and a half ago to get...”

Written on: 18/11/2010

I went to a salon about a month and a half ago to get eyelash extensions. I was on the chair for about two hours while the certified tech applied the lashes individually. My initial reaction was WOW - they're soo long! After a couple of days (and wearing make-up) I was completely in love! The love lasted about 2 weeks - then the natural shedding process was noticed. As you can imagine, loose eyelashes tickle and eventually become irritating - which led me to pull the tickling hairs off the… Read Full Review

I-Lash Eyelash Extensions

“I have used about 3 Eyelash Extension technicians in...”

Written on: 26/12/2009 by asianrani (5 reviews written)

I have used about 3 Eyelash Extension technicians in London who all use the Eyelash Extensions i-lash designer. I was reasonably happy(since I didnt have any other company to compare to)

I then went to an Eyelash Extensions place called TLC The Lash Clinic who did my Eyelash Extensions AMAZING! The lady who used to work at the clinic now works from home and is now working under the company name Eyelash Extensions London.

Eyelash Extensions London made my Eyelash Extensions longer, thicker… Read Full Review

Asianrani's Response to asianrani's Review

Written on: 18/01/2010

sorry i meant http://www.gumtree.com/london/50/47902750.html

Guest's Response to asianrani's Review

Written on: 30/06/2011

how do we know you're not the beautician advertising your business?!! It's very unusual for someone to talk in so much depth about a business other than the one the review is about!

Mirkahirka's Response to asianrani's Review

Written on: 29/12/2010

Hi would you be able to give me a contact for the girl who does them as the gumtree link you posted only takes me to main gumtree page...I would love to try her :)
<br/>
<br/>thanks
<br/>Mira

I-Lash Eyelash Extensions

“I-Lash Eyelash Extensions are fantastic, especially...”

Written on: 03/06/2009

I-Lash Eyelash Extensions are fantastic, especially the mink lashes which are taking asia and Japan by storm. They are a semi-permanent procedure, ie, they fall out when your own lashes fall out, the usual cycle for eyelashes is 5 weeks. They do not damage your natural eyelash at all. They do need maintenance because as they grow out and longer, they tend to twist a little and can be annoying. Worth it though. They are like getting a mini facelift. Huge in America and Australia. Very slow to… Read Full Review