Fiat Brava 1.2 SX Reviews

• Performance

• Practicality

• Reliability

Fiat Brava 1.2 SX - Ask a question now

“I bought the car nearly 3 years ago. Never have any...”

Written on: 19/11/2010

I bought the car nearly 3 years ago. Never have any real problems in 3 years. Just change the front discs and clutch. I bought car with 40000miles on the clock. And now is done more than 70000 miles. Is realy good to drive,looks good i have upgraded alloys wheels 17 low profile tyres. And is looks amaizing. Highly recomend if you want good looking,cheap to run car… Read Full Review

“I bought Fiat brava about 2 months ago and i really...”

Written on: 14/10/2010

I bought Fiat brava about 2 months ago and i really love it! stereo systems are easy to modify, and performance of the car is great! i bet you wont disappoint if you buy it, it really is worth the money… Read Full Review

“Fiat Brava 1.2 SX is good looking. I have owned 2...”

Written on: 28/02/2009

Fiat Brava 1.2 SX is good looking. I have owned 2 bravas a 1.6 and a 1.2 both will never be owned by me again, the 1.2 after 30000 miles needed a new idle sensor and then at 40000 the clutch went then discs and pads were done then at 43000 the engine dropped a valve. All local garages say special tools are req to work on them and parts are dear. Tinny, rattles, cheaply made in my opinion… Read Full Review

“I've bought 2000 model Fiat Brava in early 2008 with...”

Written on: 12/08/2008 by mamadu (1 review written)

I've bought 2000 model Fiat Brava in early 2008 with 41K on the clock; I was looking for cheap car just to drive to work and arround the town and it does exactly the job. It does have creaky clutch and rattling gearbox, rear wiper never works and after long drive I can smell something burning, but I've done 5000 miles and it never let my down, so far; just got NCT for another 2 years.
A well maintaned Brava could represent real value. Recommanded… Read Full Review