When Saturday Comes Reviews - www.wsc.co.uk

From 1 review

When Saturday Comes www.wsc.co.uk - Ask a question now

“I recently ordered the back issues of When Saturday...”

Written on: 12/08/2008 by Clair (1 review written)

I recently ordered the back issues of When Saturday Comes the www.wsc.co.uk site. The actual process of ordering was quite tedious to say the least. You where required to become a member and verify your email address, then reselect what you wanted to buy then go through the whole process again. Once this was done (it took about half an hour) I was able to order and received a message that my item will be with me in 5 working days.
I then waited for 7 days before I then sent an email to ask where… Read Full Review