Heng Long 1/16 RC Snow Leopard BB Radio Controlled Firing Battle Tank with Smoke & Sound Reviews

From 1 review

Media Gallery for Heng Long 1/16 RC Snow Leopard BB Radio Controlled Firing Battle Tank with Smoke & Sound

“Fun Tank!”

Written on: 18/04/2013

The tank I bought at Hobby Tron, Heng Long 1/16 RC Snow Leopard BB Radio Controlled Firing Battle Tank with Smoke & Sound, was a great buy. I play with the tank all the time. It is so much fun to play with and I always get a kick out of the smoke and sounds, what a cool added feature. Hobby Tron was great at delivering and the price was the best we found on the net. Most importantly, I ordered it online but the people there let us pick it up at the store which was super convenient since I… Read Full Review