Nikko 1/18 Hummer H2 Ready to Go RC Car Reviews

Nikko 1/18 Hummer H2 Ready to Go RC Car

Nikko 1/18 Hummer H2 Ready to Go RC Car

“Great Fun Product”

Written on: 06/09/2012

Hobbytron has the best RC toys for adults and kids. I just got my Hummer H2 and it is so much fun playing with my Grandson. I would recommend Hobbytron to anyone!… Read Full Review

Pauliewog's Comment

Written on: 06/09/2012

Hobbytron has the most fun RC toys and guns that the whole family will have fun with. I have bought RC Cars, I have a Helicopter and everything from Hobbytron.com is a great deal. Check it out. You will love it. Great for the holiday's coming up!