Ainsley Harriot Italian Style Tomato & Herb Cup Soup Reviews

Ainsley Harriot Italian Style Tomato & Herb Cup Soup

“I just opened my cup soup packet to find a solid lump...”

Written on: 20/10/2009

I just opened my cup soup packet to find a solid lump of gunk in it instead of powder! Moisture must have got into the packaging to have this effect therefore they people at Symingtons need to work on their packaging. Potentialy this product is not safe to eat.

What makes it worse is that they was no customer help info provided on the packaging or that I could find on the web to offer somekind of refund. They need to work on their packaging and their custommer service.

Previously I did find… Read Full Review

Ainsley Harriot Italian Style Tomato & Herb Cup Soup

“I quite enjoyed Ainsley's tomato soup very much,...”

Written on: 03/03/2009

I quite enjoyed Ainsley's tomato soup very much, especially as an alternative to hospital food! As a quick meal, it is very satisfying and quite tasty (as are the other flavours). Would recommend it… Read Full Review

Ainsley Harriot Italian Style Tomato & Herb Cup Soup

“I think Ainsley Harriot Italian Style Tomato & Herb...”

Written on: 10/08/2008 by petemullis (1 review written)

I think Ainsley Harriot Italian Style Tomato & Herb Cup Soup has a lack of flavour.
Very thin consistency.
Needed lots of extra salt and pepper to my taste.

When I tried this soup I was preparing myself for a flavour explosion, but this never happened. A real let down.

I wouldn't recommend this product to anyone. … Read Full Review

Funkypete's Response to 390848_petemullis's Review

Written on: 04/11/2011

I find I have to add hot sauce to the soup to give it a kick. Then it's pretty good. The Chinese one is my favourite though.