Quickcert CompTia A+ Essentials & A+ Specialist Certification Training Courses Reviews

• Quality

Quickcert CompTia A+ Essentials and A+ Specialist Certification Training Courses

“Wonderful Program, but terrible pricing methods”

Written on: 12/10/2012

I had recently purchased the Quickcert library about 3 weeks,and I have to admit, that between the labs and the libraries, and all the bells and the whistles, I am very impressed. I truly am enjoying my prep for the CCNA exam and have already passed the Network Plus test, although I just used the labs and videos to refresh for it. This was the third attempt to by the program, with the first two attempts ending because of a not so great sales experience. Just a piece of advice to the sales… Read Full Review

“Good for an online course”

Written on: 04/07/2012 by johnnybz (1 review written)

I bought the A+ and Server+ from QuickCert. Thought it was a pretty good course. In my opinion, classroom is always better but for online it was pretty solid. They had a lab you can practice with and I think that made a big difference. Passed A+ first time through. Server+ took me two tries, although that one was a lot harder so maybe I didn't study enough. I'd reccomend them if you don't have the time/money to do a bootcamp… Read Full Review

“Training Program not a miracle ”

Written on: 21/04/2012

There information may not be updated every year, they may be missing things here or there. If you have taken their COMPTIA courses and thought for one second just taking that is enough to pass your an idiot. Read the reviews on any training program, if you go and take a 5 day $2000 boot camp they will tell you, you need to study from multiple resources. If you cant pass the A+ with just quickcerts material then give up you will never make it in the IT field… Read Full Review

“Got my CCNA”

Written on: 02/03/2012 by Pramodg712 (1 review written)

I was sceptical because it seemed to good to be true for such a low price but I decided to take a leap of faith and purchase Quickcerts CCNA course. Two months later I'm a CCNA! It wasnt easy by any means but the training was great. I think the key to the whole thing was the lab stuff that comes with the program. The video lectures help but the lab stuff was like 80% of the test. For the price I don't think there's a better program out there - Pramod… Read Full Review

“Good course”

Written on: 26/01/2012 by jt2271972 (1 review written)

I used Quickcert's stuff for A+ and passed the exam first time through. I had their live instructor support package which really helped with the whole process. I think that's an add on but not sure. I'm working on Network+ now and going to be ready in a month or two I think. I've been working with their instructor on that one too doing the live webinars and whatnot. Overall, I think the course is put together really well. -John Talber… Read Full Review

“Worked for me. Earned 2 CompTIA certifications in less...”

Written on: 27/01/2011

Worked for me. Earned 2 CompTIA certifications in less than 90 days by using their online training. I think if I had it to do over, I would have opted to train on my iPad instead - which I think they do offer… Read Full Review

“Totally worthless Training and Customer Service has...”

Written on: 16/10/2010

Totally worthless Training and Customer Service has been my expeience with Quickcert. I ordered their CompTia A+ Training and after scoring 100% on the Simulator Exam Failed the Exam by CompTia. I demanded my money back in accordance with the Guarantee they offered -so how did they respond ?.. They falsified Billing Documents to my Credit Card Company and I have had to file a Civil Suit against them. After a Subpeona to the BBB of Florida I received 396 pages of Complaint information filed… Read Full Review

Guest's Comment

Written on: 08/11/2011

If only I had the opportunity to read this before paying out almost #2000.00 of totally worthless outdated garbage, Contact the Attorney General of Florida regarding this Company they should all be in prison.

“After calling Quickcert to research prices I was...”

Written on: 25/09/2008

After calling Quickcert to research prices I was bombarded by return calls from sales reps, even when I explained that I was still weeks away from commiting to any courses due to a current project. I asked them to remove me from thier call list and still recieve daily calls from very annoying sales reps who consistantly change the entire course pricing. I was not impressed with thier demos.

Even without taking any of thier CBT, Quickcert is demonstrating a lot of the dogears of a cheeseball… Read Full Review