Audi A3 1.4 TFSI Reviews

• Reliability

Audi A3 1.4 TFSI - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Audi A3 1.4 TFSI

Audi A3 1.4 TFSI

“This is the second A3 Sportback I have had from new -...”

Written on: 14/09/2009

This is the second A3 Sportback I have had from new - the first being the 140bhp 2 litre diesel. On the figures for perfomance etc I decided to return to petrol and haven't been disappointed. A TOP TIP here that could save you £2,000 is to buy the 1.4 TFSI petrol and choose to not have the 1.4 badge on the boot. The twin exhausts on the 1.4 look great and nobody would know that you are not driving a far more powerful A3!
All the quality you would expect from Audi, an exceptionally quiet engine… Read Full Review

“I suppose for most people it can be hard to fault...”

Written on: 22/09/2008 by Rasta Man Vibration (4 reviews written)

I suppose for most people it can be hard to fault their own car, its not nice to do... Most people I've spoke to don't like to point out the negative points and even go as far as saying "my car is the best car I have driven and I would never change my car", when in my opinion its obvious they would...
However, I personally have had my Audi A3 bought for me, I wont go into how or why but I will say I think my review may help a little more than most as I will point out the negative and the… Read Full Review

Yuryl's Response to Rasta Man Vibration's Review

Written on: 17/07/2013

Has your A3 automatic transmission and if it has - did you hear noise from
her gearbox on 2-3 gears?