Gruffalo Trunki Reviews

Media Gallery for Gruffalo Trunki

Gruffalo Trunki

Gruffalo Trunki

“Beware of the Gruffalo”

Written on: 12/05/2012 by NigelWheels (4 reviews written)

At 10.05am I ordered a Gruffalo Trunki as a birthday present for my grandson from the Gruffalo shop at Gruffalo.com. I sent an email to my daughter-in-law telling her what I had bought and she emailed back to say they had also bought the same present. I looked at the Gruffalo shop terms and conditions and saw that while my order was pending I could cancel the order by ringing their customer services number which I did straight away. The recorded message said they were not taking call at this… Read Full Review

Nigelwheels's Response to NigelWheels's Review

Written on: 25/06/2012

I am happy to report that the Gruffalo redeemed itself. I was able to return the Trunki free of charge and received a full refund including what I had paid for the postage. The Gruffalo is nice after all!