BoBelle Reviews - www.bobelle.co.uk

BoBelle - www.bobelle.co.uk - Ask a question now

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“I thought that BoBelle London's new site is gorgeous!...”

Written on: 19/11/2009

I thought that BoBelle London's new site is gorgeous! I love the new layout, colours and styles. I have since seen them in a few shops in London, Odie and Amanda in Denmark Hill and Yates Buchanan in London and the accessories look stunning. I really love the Aphrodte Wallet in Light Grey - I am hoping to get it for Christmas!
All in all, a wonderful brand; reliable and punctual service, helpful staff, great quality accessories and honest! BoBelle London is great!… Read Full Review

“I purchased an eel skin purse at a show BoBelle was...”

Written on: 05/08/2008 by RCW (1 review written)

I purchased an eel skin purse at a show BoBelle was exhibiting at last year and the quality was amazing. I have since bought their pink clutch bag which is beautiful. The new lining is so luxurious and their online service was faultless. I spoke with a girl who sent my bag to me which was delicately enclosed in a hand made organic cotton dustbag and then gift wrapped free of charge in acid free tissue paper and tied with recycled raffia. The packaging was all fully recyclable and the protector… Read Full Review