Panasonic Lumix DMC LX3 Reviews

• Image Quality

• Battery Life

Panasonic Lumix DMC LX3 - Ask a question now

Panasonic Lumix DMC LX3

“panasonic fz 200 camera”

Written on: 15/03/2013

Hi I recently bought this camera from panamoz, the camera is fantastic and lives beyond the best reviews i have seen, the ease of use, optical quality, and lightness, all impressive. The panamoz service was impressive too, speed of dispatch, the great tracking facility, and communication ,all excellent, and at the time, the cheapest price anywhere, all in all everything that was promised, was delivered in the expected timescale, a rare thing nowdays, so very pleased. Trev barlow… Read Full Review

Panasonic Lumix DMC LX3

“I bought this camera as a back up to my Canon EOS...”

Written on: 29/01/2010

I bought this camera as a back up to my Canon EOS 400D, which itself is very fine. I am delighted with the picture quality; I feel that it gives nothing away to the Canon in terms of the image quality. I have taken 300-400 pictures, and am still getting used to the menu system.

The picture quality is such that I would not hesitate to use it as my camera of first choice. My only slight reservation is the shortness of the telezoom, but I knew this when I bought the camera.

I think that anyone… Read Full Review

Panasonic Lumix DMC LX3

“I am a very keen and experienced amateur photographer. ”

Written on: 07/02/2009 by b6waf (18 reviews written)

I am a very keen and experienced amateur photographer.

I bought this camera 2 weeks ago. I have taken 212 (serious) shots (i.e. not just snaps). I wanted a pocketable camera which would be a viable alternative to my DSLR when I want to travel light. I needed full manual control and first class picture quality.

Two months earlier, being a Canon DSLR user, I made the mistake of buying a Canon Powershot G10. On paper it was a fantastic camera but I was extremely disappointed with the image… Read Full Review