The Killers, Neon Tiger Reviews

The Killers, Neon Tiger - Ask a question now

“I love the song. I'm not quite sure what a Neon Tiger...”

Written on: 27/09/2008 by hihiminxy (1 review written)

I love the song. I'm not quite sure what a Neon Tiger is or what it means. It misses the old town indie feel, to go for the more popular dancie kind. I love 'The Killers', but i hope there's a bit more drum and guitar in the rest of the album… Read Full Review

“Neon Tiger the new single by The Killers, alleged to...”

Written on: 26/08/2008 by Clair (1 review written)

Neon Tiger the new single by The Killers, alleged to be on the new album Day and Age is amazing. It is very over the top in a Sam's Town kind of way but better. This tune is very catchy and it wont be long before it is playing repeatedly in any fans head. For me I can't wait for it's release in mid October but if you can't wait check it out on You Tube… Read Full Review