Adobe Photoshop Elements 6 Reviews

• Quality

Adobe Photoshop Elements 6 - Ask a question now

Adobe Photoshop Elements 6

“Excellent product but they give your email address...”

Written on: 24/04/2014 by Essencea482 (1 review written)

I noticed that I got spam directed to the account that I specifically set up for Adobe correspondence, but to no other accounts, which strongly indicates that Adobe gives away the email addresses of those who sign up to Adobe to spammers. Therefore I recommend using a throw-away account for Adobe correspondence, or it is likely to get filled up with spam messages… Read Full Review

Adobe Photoshop Elements 6

“I've been looking for some good editing software for...”

Written on: 31/07/2008 by sheilanolan (6 reviews written)

I've been looking for some good editing software for ages and CS3 is way out of my price range. Elements seems to have all the essentials for editing photos at a reasonable price. The programme loads fairly quickly and you have the option of starting with the home screen, the organiser or the editor.
To begin with, organising photos is a bit laborious if you already have a number of files. Photos can be tagged and put into albums which makes them easier to find at a later date. There are some… Read Full Review