Numatic Henry Xtra HVX200-22 Reviews

• Style

• Service & Support

Numatic Henry Xtra HVX200-22 - Ask a question now

Numatic Henry Xtra HVX200-22

“I have just sent my son out to purchae the Henry Extra...”

Written on: 30/12/2009

I have just sent my son out to purchae the Henry Extra HVR200-22 as a replacement for my Morphy Richards. I was just about to purchase one of the Miele models but was put off by the lack of after-service so many people complained of from the company. Although I had read all the reviews about the various Henry vacuum cleaners I was sceptical about purchasing purely based on the price. i wrongly assumed because it was at the cheaper end of the market it must be an inferior product -how wrong… Read Full Review

Sueo's Comment

Written on: 09/02/2010

I found this review very helpful because... I have been undecided which vacuum cleaner to go for AGAIN after so many over the years. I've had a Kirby, 2 Dysons, Electolux and the latest was a Vax which I have had for less than a year - it was giving me problems from week 1.
<br/>
<br/>I've read lots of reviews elsewhere over the last couple of days and because of this review my mind is now made up and I shall be ordering one asap.