Empire Cinema Reviews

• Choice Of Films

• Refreshments

Summary

If you're planning on seeing one of the latest films, and are looking for a cinema to use, why not read our cinema reviews first to find out which is the best one. Empire cinemas are located around the UK in cities such as Swindon, Poole, Basildon, and High Wycombe so it's likely there will be one near you, but is there a better option? Read our reviews to find out and write reviews of cinemas you've been to, to help others choose the best cinema. Please include information about screen quality, price, customer service, snacks, accessibility and anything else you though relevant.

Empire Cinema - Ask a question now

“Empire Cinema Tickets”

Written on: 08/12/2013 by EppingForest (0 reviews written)

I recently purchased Empire cinema tickets and the service was excellent. They arrived very quickly and I would definitely purchase from them again… Read Full Review

“Empire Poole - A great Cinema”

Written on: 25/07/2013 by sense4 (16 reviews written)

I have been going to Empire at Tower Park in Poole for several years now and can't really fault the place. I use the online system to book tickets, it costs a little extra but its nice to boook in advance and pick the best seats. The new studio cinema rooms are my favourite, awesome picture and sound. Some sort of loyalty scheme would be nice though. Food is far too expensive and have now stopped buying any at all… Read Full Review

“Empire Gift Cards - a very bad idea and not recommended”

Written on: 31/12/2012 by Shrivy (1 review written)

Don't buy the gift cards - they end up being bad value. You can only do it by phone, it is a chargeable nuble (10p per minute) and they read out loads of terms and conditions. I put in the card details using the key pad - but you are then put through to an operator who asks for the card details again - and reads out all the terms and conditions again to extend the call duration. Because the voucher was for £20 and I only bought two tickets - the call handler put me on hold to check if I had to… Read Full Review

“I went to see Piranha 3D at the Empire Cinemas in...”

Written on: 26/08/2010 by Iain1234 (1 review written)

I went to see Piranha 3D at the Empire Cinemas in Clydebank. The ticket was reasonably cheap compared to my usual cinema in Glasgow. It was Orange Wednesday and it was quite busy at the ticket desk but a member of staff directed us to the popcorn counter tills which apparently could also sell tickets so I was served much faster.

The food wasnt cheap of course but what do you expect. The friendly guy who served me informed me that I could get a combo deal and save a little bit of money - and… Read Full Review