Agera MagC Serum Reviews

Agera MagC Serum - Ask a question now

Agera MagC Serum

“I love this serum. It was recommended to me by my skin...”

Written on: 12/12/2010 by daisy23 (1 review written)

I love this serum. It was recommended to me by my skin doctor at a clinic in Cheshire.
My skin is much brighter and has an inner glow.
I like to use it with the Agera RX recovery cream in the day under my make up.

Agera MagC Serum

“You can only buy Agera MagC Serum after seeing a skin...”

Written on: 31/07/2008 by stanbridget (6 reviews written)

You can only buy Agera MagC Serum after seeing a skin doctor or advisor. But at my clinic this is at no extra cost. I love SkinCeuticals C E Ferrulic prevent but at £110 for £30 30mls I could not always afford it.
My skin doctor advised i tried Agera Mag C serum instead only £58 for the same size and it lasts just as long.
My skin looks healthy and bright and is in great condition… Read Full Review

Daisy23's Response to stanbridget's Review

Written on: 12/12/2010

I found this review very helpful because... bought one and my skin is great.