Samsung Series 4 PS42A457P1DXXU Reviews

• Image Quality

• Sound Quality

Samsung Series 4 PS42A457P1DXXU - Ask a question now

Samsung Series 4 PS42A457P1DXXU

“Absolutely useless TV's - Bought the 456 in September...”

Written on: 04/09/2009 by apophis0711 (2 reviews written)

Absolutely useless TV's - Bought the 456 in September 2008 for our bedroom, broke after two weeks needing a new screen. Bought a replacement one (457) for our Lounge on 22/11/08 and broke down needing a new screen after just under nine months. Must be unlucky or what, but I've written my review on the most recent breakdown involving John Lewis on a separate review. Appalling level of service from Samsung, on two TV's which broke down one within two weeks of purchase and one in a little under… Read Full Review

Samsung Series 4 PS42A457P1DXXU

“I purchased my 40in plasma samsung series 4 and have a...”

Written on: 09/02/2009 by shazbolt (1 review written)

I purchased my 40in plasma samsung series 4 and have a line that goes right around the screen, it looks like the end of the screen finishes and then it starts again I have been told it is the reflection off of the pitchure as the inside of the screen is smooth and shiny. Putting BOOT POLISH has been suggested by the engineer!! is this a fault of the series 4! Also can not record freeview off of the tv ????? unless I buy the expensive freeview recorder!!!!! any ideas!… Read Full Review