Princess Cruises, Diamond Princess Far East Reviews

Princess Cruises, Diamond Princess Far East - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Princess Cruises, Diamond Princess Far East

Princess Cruises, Diamond Princess Far East

“Far East Cruise”

Written on: 07/05/2013 by Jessel (1 review written)

This cruise was fabulous, adore staff were very helpful and nothing was too much trouble, from sorting out our flights which were with Etihad Airways to cabin, sorry stateroom choice. The pre and post tours in Beijing/Bangkok were very hectic and informative with excellent local tour guides The Diamond Princess was as usual busy but great, one glitch in the cruise we could not get into Shanghi because of bad weather, but the captain sorted this by an extra day in Hong Kong. Would not hesitate… Read Full Review

“The food was not well cooked - we had tough duck, dry...”

Written on: 10/04/2011

The food was not well cooked - we had tough duck, dry duck, tasteless food on the whole. Sweets a disappointment especially the pastry, Danish and soft bread rolls. The crisp bread rolls amd croissants were supurb.
Sauces were good but not enough of them.
Salads exceptionally poor.
Vegetables were tasteless and poor quality especially the beans.
Wonderful food at Sabatinis.
Some fruit did not have much flavour.
From what I had heard about the Alaskan cruises being supurb, I was very… Read Full Review

“This is my 5th cruise and after this one the Diamond...”

Written on: 03/12/2008 by mandiedingle (1 review written)

This is my 5th cruise and after this one the Diamond Princess, Magical Orient, they will have to pay me to do another one - I spent so much time watching tv in my room I need to wear glasses now!
It really has left a bad taste in my mouth… Read Full Review