Fred Olsen, Black Prince Canary Islands Cruise Reviews

• Food - quality & variety

• Entertainment on board

Fred Olsen, Black Prince Canary Islands Cruise - Ask a question now

“went into this Fred Olsen, Black Prince cruise as a...”

Written on: 06/03/2009 by pantani (1 review written)

went into this Fred Olsen, Black Prince cruise as a solo passenger and my first with a open mind, couldnt believe how friendly everyone was, staff included, i think this must be due to the size of this ship, as you are constantly seeing the same faces, being a relative youngster i wasnt put off by the generation gap, lets face it in my opinion your either retired or very wealthy to be able to go away for a month, me im niether wanted to do something special after being made redundant after 30… Read Full Review

“Fred Olsen, Black Prince was friendly. Ships staff...”

Written on: 22/01/2009 by rojoj (1 review written)

Fred Olsen, Black Prince was friendly. Ships staff went out of their way to look after everyone. We liked the straightforward and honest way they refunded the fuel surcharge. Will we come again ??? Definatly YES black prince canary islands jan 09. We have certainly become Fred Olson fans… Read Full Review

“The Black Prince cruise ship is in many peoples views...”

Written on: 06/01/2009

The Black Prince cruise ship is in many peoples views a good ship, however maybe this is because it has not come across that the people commenting are at an elderly age. As I do not fall into that category I found the ship to be plain boring lacking in variety of activities each day, for example everyday the same activities were on at the same time and nothing different was offered. I also found that the activities were for a more elderly audience for example darts, bowls and bingo was placed… Read Full Review

Pantani's Comment

Written on: 08/03/2009

dont shops etc always close early and are mostly closed during the xmas period new year worldwide surely with a bit of homework this was to be expected ?

“I was involved in an R.T.A. on way to join Black...”

Written on: 31/08/2008 by cruisers (1 review written)

I was involved in an R.T.A. on way to join Black Prince. I elected to recuperate on board rather than in a National health hospital. I was treated like a prince. The doctor (dear lady, suffered from sea sickness) was superb as were the cabin staff. We crossed Biscay on the way out and it was like a mill pond. "That was a gift" spoken in Nordic accent by jazz playing captain. On the way back, our pet Viking was in his element (force 9, with prize bingo taking to the floor). Would I go again; you… Read Full Review