B&Q Laguna 2 Burner Gas BBQ with Side Reviews

• Ease of Cleaning

B&Q Laguna 2 Burner Gas BBQ with Side - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for B&Q Laguna 2 Burner Gas BBQ with Side

“just does not get hot”

Written on: 14/06/2014 by shoeman123 (1 review written)

assembly was straight forward and bbq looked the part, but when I used for first time with both burners on full there was just no heat!!! I placed a piece of tissue on the gril bars and it did not even brown at he edges spoke to help line the said sounded like the berner was the problem and would send another should be with me in 48hrs was not took a week and another call to helpline before it arrived. have fitted but does not seem to be any hotter!!! Will try to cook somthing and see what… Read Full Review

“Great BBQ”

Written on: 26/05/2014 by ziLeblanc255 (1 review written)

We have had this BBQ for 5 years and it is fantastic my husband is not a DIY man but took us only 45 minutes to assemble instructions brilliant. Cooks fast I don't understand the negative reviews would not want to change this one… Read Full Review

B&Q Laguna 2 Burner Gas BBQ with Side

“what gas will this B B Q require.”

Written on: 31/05/2013 by garycharleshardwick (2 reviews written)

having put the Laguna BBQ together,which is not a 1 hour job. I tried to fit the regulator to my large tank of gas, surprise surprise it would not fit. So I fitted my old regulator to the Laguna BBQ, It came alive using the ignition system right away,there was one problem, the side burner had a sooty yellow flame.I tried to ring the help line. It was like trying to speak to GOD, no joy. So after speaking to friends and staff at B and Q ,i decided to change the regulator back and trade in a… Read Full Review

B&Q Laguna 2 Burner Gas BBQ with Side

“what gas will this B B Q require.”

Written on: 31/05/2013 by garycharleshardwick (2 reviews written)

B&Q Laguna 2 Burner Gas BBQ with Side

“This is a don't buy if you have had anything like an...”

Written on: 12/04/2013 by briansolihull (1 review written)

I brought this as my Outback barbeque burner rusted to pieces which in itself is rather poor. We decided to buy a cheaper one and leave it to the elements rather than vigorously cleaning it at the end of the year. So this seemed a reasonable price punt. Be aware I've assembled previous ones but this still took me over two hours the instructions are pretty good. But I had to drill the base our where the legs attached to due to terrible misalignment. This barbeque doesn't use coals but diffuses… Read Full Review

B&Q Laguna 2 Burner Gas BBQ with Side

“A Total waste of space (and worse still, money!!)”

Written on: 08/05/2012 by eibhlin57 (1 review written)

Bought this Laguna BBQ in B & Q last week. Took my very handy and experienced better half nearly 4 hours to assemble. So far so good, if the end result was worth it.....HOWEVER!!! Followed the instructions to the letter, and it took nearly 40 minutes to grill a small steak. We're well experienced gas bbq'ers, having used our last trusty model in sun, rain and even snow for years till it literally fell apart, so we're not rookies in this area. As well as taking forever to cook the food, due… Read Full Review

B&Q Laguna 2 Burner Gas BBQ with Side

“The BBQ is a totally rubbish and a waist of money, I...”

Written on: 24/03/2011 by Jakig (1 review written)

The BBQ is a totally rubbish and a waist of money, I would not recommend this to any one... If you want quick food this is not the BBQ for you, it takes an hour to cook a chicken breast.. Hum
Very thing as been triple checked all seems to be working.. But still no joy… Read Full Review

B&Q Laguna 2 Burner Gas BBQ with Side

“Expect to cook for a little longer on this gas fired...”

Written on: 25/08/2010 by Goldcap (15 reviews written)

Expect to cook for a little longer on this gas fired BBQ than you would on a charcoal or coal burner. It takes a while to assemble but if you follow the simple directions it shouldn't be a problem (about two hours max). It could however be firmer on the ground, perhaps it looke heavier than it actually is. The surprise is in the cooking. Once again you need to follow the instructions, heat it up first, then reduce heat to cook. Once the fats start running you do get some flame so be prepared… Read Full Review

B&Q Laguna 2 Burner Gas BBQ with Side

“I have had this BBQ for over a year now and i have to...”

Written on: 10/08/2010

I have had this BBQ for over a year now and i have to say that it is superb and great value for money.
I have read the previous review and can only say that you must be doing something wrong. All BBQ's spit when fat is ejected from the food so it is hardly the fault of this BBQ alone. Also i would suggest that a BBQ whn in use should be manned at all times to ensure that children do not open it and then your so called tradgedy would be averted.
I would definately reccomend this BBQ to others… Read Full Review

Inthepink1's Comment

Written on: 13/02/2013

I QUITE AGREE SOME CAN BBQ AN SOME CANT., IT'S NOT THE TOOL ITS SOMETIMES THE TOOL BEHIND THE TOOL. HA! I'M WITH YOU

B&Q Laguna 2 Burner Gas BBQ with Side

“We bougth a Laguna 2 burner gas BBQ from B & Q end of...”

Written on: 04/07/2010

We bougth a Laguna 2 burner gas BBQ from B & Q end of last April.
It is positively dangerous. The flames leap out and up at you from nowhere and with no warning!
The reason is when ANY fat lands on the burners it emits the flames. i have been caught out many times, even though we have used this only 6 times!
My greatest fear is that a child might lift the lid, and being at eye level could risk serious tradgedy.

I have complained to B & Q but they say it has passed all health & safety tests… Read Full Review

Guest's Comment

Written on: 15/03/2012

I think your comment about "a child could lift the lid" could apply to almost every on the market not just the one you are reviewing,I dont think you would let a child anywhere near a flaming chimnea so why would you let one near your bbq.

regards bbqman