Web Designer Reviews

Web Designer - Ask a question now

“U4D Creative Media Observetis Ltd”

Written on: 09/05/2013

I had 2 websites built by U4D Creative Media (Observetis Ltd have the same director), both paid for on time, in full, including their hosting. When I commissioned them to build a 3rd website, he was unable to do so (simply resize a page in a format which he had agreed he could do). So I had to find someone else that could do it. He billed me for the "work" which he could not do and I refused to pay. I received absolutely nothing for this "work" that he could not do. So they closed the other two… Read Full Review

“JRM Computing Solutions - Web Design Services and more”

Written on: 05/07/2012

I had JRM Computing solutions run a large project for me which was: 1) design me a company website The website design overall was fantastic, they kept in contact with me throughout the whole process and showed me many options to choose from, this made me feel at ease as I was more involved in the web design and they allowed me to have it my way. 2) create a bookings system for my website JRM Computing recommended that I had a custom booking system created and integrated into my website, I… Read Full Review