MAC Select Cover Up Concealer Reviews

• Ease of Removal

MAC Select Cover Up Concealer - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for MAC Select Cover Up Concealer

“Love mac make up”

Written on: 25/06/2012 by juliashar (3 reviews written)

I am a big fan of mac make up. I love the simple packaging and also the range of colours. I have used the cover up concealer for ages and wouldnt change to anything else. it goes on really smooth and covers most blemishes i have. defintiely recommend!… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆
MAC Select Cover Up Concealer

“I used the nc35 colour and I think it would be better...”

Written on: 20/01/2009 by MACREVIEWER (15 reviews written)

I used the nc35 colour and I think it would be better to get the foundation and use more of that on blemishes it looks the same as foundation exactly the same without gold pigments, I thought it was a waste of money… Read Full Review

MAC Select Cover Up Concealer

“MAC Select Cover Up Concealer is a MIRACLE. ”

Written on: 29/07/2008 by Skyebeauty (12 reviews written)

MAC Select Cover Up Concealer is a MIRACLE.
I have not yet found anything like it, not that I will be changing it any time soon :)
This concealer completely covers all dark circles, blemishes and spots with just a tiny amount. It does not fade throughout the day/night and clearly highlights and lightens the area in which applied.
It doesn't make your skin oily or dry (however skin must be moisturised prior to application).
You can then leave the concealer as the only product on your face to… Read Full Review