Digital Camera Magazine Reviews

Digital Camera Magazine - Ask a question now

“CUSTOMER SERVICES”

Written on: 11/08/2013 by AMERICAALONZO (1 review written)

On April 18, 2013, while traveling from Amsterdam to Caracas, where I live, I purchased a Galaxy Samsung Camera 16 MP, 21 X, in a store at Shiphol International Airport (The Netherlands). I paid US$ 640,47 for the camera. A few weeks later, (June 20), while in Copenhagen I dropped the camera accidently and after the fall it stopped working. The following day, I flew to Madrid and there on June 24th, I went to the Samsung Repair Center (Calle Guzmán El Bueno, 1, Madrid, Spain) to have the… Read Full Review

“Digital Camera Magazine is a well writen magazine and...”

Written on: 28/10/2008

Digital Camera Magazine is a well writen magazine and the advice is very helpful. Not a bad price at £3.99 compared to other mags. There are some very good tutorials in it each month so you can advance your Photoshop/Elements skills. However, each month seems to be the same as the last. By that I mean the tutorials are the same but with different images and the same old people writing in. It's a good magazine on the whole but I would flick through it before you buy it… Read Full Review

Lagigaring's Comment

Written on: 31/01/2014

Stilhaus Kitchens did at top class job. I just could not fault them. Stilhaus Kitchens.