Waltons Keswick Georgian Summerhouse Reviews

Waltons Keswick Georgian Summerhouse - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Waltons Keswick Georgian Summerhouse

Waltons Keswick Georgian Summerhouse

“The waltons Keswick Summerhouse we bought did not go...”

Written on: 04/06/2009 by chalky623 (1 review written)

The waltons Keswick Summerhouse we bought did not go together well....I had a gardener in to put it up (he has built several sheds before) and he said it was a nightmare, lots of the wood was the wrong size so he had to cut most of it to size himself. The roof felt they delivered was also wrong and Waltons refused to send the correct felt as they said it was in their terms and conditions so they can replace any part they want with a replacement......They advertise the specifications with… Read Full Review

Waltons Keswick Georgian Summerhouse

“Ordered a Waltons Keswick Georgian Summerhouse. The...”

Written on: 27/06/2008 by keswick (1 review written)

Ordered a Waltons Keswick Georgian Summerhouse. The front doors came already hung on the panel, great! Unfortunately one was hung the wrong way round, which meant the glass panels didn't fit properly and the doors didn't match. When I phoned customer service they said to take a photo as they needed to see the problem, I am hardly going to lie about this seeing as I've just paid someone to put this up and believe me its not an easy job! I told them I needed another door and I wanted someone to… Read Full Review