Sony MDR-RF860 FM Wireless Headphones Reviews

• Sound Quality

• Comfort Level

Sony MDR-RF860 FM Wireless Headphones - Ask a question now

Sony MDR-RF860 FM Wireless Headphones

“Good sound quality. Compact base station recharges...”

Written on: 04/12/2009 by Yoshi Y (1 review written)

Good sound quality. Compact base station recharges headphones without any wires or visible contacts. Good finishes and styling. Headphones 'sleep' when not in use to increase battery life. Ear cups should have been better ventilated to reduce moisture when worn for long periods of time. I liked most of the features but would have appreciated if Faster pairing is established by consuming less power. Planning to purchase a MX-BT30 headphone.

Sony MDR-RF860 FM Wireless Headphones

“I wanted the Sony MDR-RF860 headphones for my...”

Written on: 27/07/2008 by knoba (38 reviews written)

I wanted the Sony MDR-RF860 headphones for my playstation, but I initially had some issues;
I wondered if the battery pack, in the headphones, was going to make them too heavy? It does not!
Also, I downloaded the manual from Sony, before I bought them, to see about connections, power supply and any special considerations. The manual stated that I could not use the charging base station near any metal objects or any corruptible media such as credit cards, floppy disks etc. I have deliberately put… Read Full Review

Beneyto's Response to knoba's Review

Written on: 13/12/2009

I found this review not helpful because...I did not find data I was looking for. I need to know "Sound pressure level in dB"