Wells Fargo Personal Loans Reviews

• Speed of Application

Wells Fargo Personal Loans - Ask a question now

“I applied for unsecured personal loan of $35k with...”

Written on: 16/03/2013

I applied for unsecured personal loan of $35k with wellsfargo almost a month back and they collected neccessary docuemnts to process the loan. In between I came to know from wellfargo that my credit score was 756. I then called wellsfargo to check the status of my application and got reply that "My manager got in contact with another rep to discuss your counter offer they were unable to prove the amount for 35k. The counter offer is still on the table of 15k if you do decide to take it. Now… Read Full Review

“Wells Fargo Personal Loans charges interest rates of...”

Written on: 19/05/2009 by spiboy (1 review written)

Wells Fargo Personal Loans charges interest rates of 30 % I am an idiot I thought the interest fee was 15 % but after rushing through the singing process I later discovers ( 2 months into the loan ) I was paying close to 30 %\\\\

I called them looking to re negotiate the interest rate but they basically told me tough luck.

I sent in a loan app to my local bank + co signer and my rate was 7%. I had the wells Fargo loan paid out and told them to never contact me agian… Read Full Review

“The banks have opened the flood gates and are now...”

Written on: 31/10/2008 by ulservicesonline (1 review written)

The banks have opened the flood gates and are now lending the money. With multiple credit loan products not being offered to the consumer. Thus has our financial matters of our economy at the mercy of the banks. If you are a business owner or a personal looking to start up a business a need a loan or line of credit. Then the time is here and the time is now. Perhaps your in need of home repairs or cash flow improvement. Borrow the personal loan or line of credit from ulservices online at great… Read Full Review

“Went in the other day and requested a $3500 loan. They...”

Written on: 29/10/2008 by Muzzy16 (1 review written)

Went in the other day and requested a $3500 loan. They said I was approved for $10,000 and since I have good credit standing I'd get it for 19%. Nothing special about it....it ' s just the same as one of my credit cards. So I opted for the $3500 because that was all I needed.
So my loans officer has worked out some numbers and tells me that it would be $172/month. I thought "hey, I can afford that!" then she said it would be over 4 years (min term is 4 years). So I pulled out my cell phone and… Read Full Review

475364_Checkyourself's Response to Muzzy16's Review

Written on: 28/07/2009

You obvisouly don't know how Wells Fargo works. People come to WFF because the banks will not give them a loan because they are self employeed and people who have less then perfect credit or new credit. The loan is designed to allow the customer to improve their credit and WFF helps to pay off some your debts by consolidating your debts into one easy payment. Unlike credit cards if you pay the minimum some of it goes to interest and the rest goes to principal.
<br/>
<br/>Yes WFF gives you 4 years to pay off the loan, if you make the MININUM payments. Because the loan is open you have the choice of paying off sooner and avoiding having to pay, your hard earn money, on interest.