The World of Linens Reviews - www.worldoflinens.com

The World of Linens www.worldoflinens.com - Ask a question now

“I have used The World of Linens many time before, and...”

Written on: 24/01/2009

I have used The World of Linens many time before, and have allways been happy with my purchases. I placed an order with them before Christmas, but no goods arrived yet. Not a happy customer… Read Full Review

“I have recently purchased some bedlinen from world of...”

Written on: 13/08/2008

I have recently purchased some bedlinen from world of linen and was very satisfied with the products I received.The prices were fantastic and the quality was superb and luxurious.I can not wait until they relaunch… Read Full Review

“Service - average - WOL could up its game in providing...”

Written on: 12/08/2008 by kris court (1 review written)

Service - average - WOL could up its game in providing a more efficient service… Read Full Review