Jane Strata Reviews

Jane Strata - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Jane Strata

Jane Strata

“It's a great solid safe car set. It had great reviews...”

Written on: 12/12/2010

It's a great solid safe car set. It had great reviews and awards, like which magazine's safest car seat in it's class in their official crash tests. It's got a safer 5point harnes and also is the healthiest than any other infant car seat because it helps your newborn baby breathe easy due to it patented adjustable reclining set angle. It's harness also adjusts automatically when you move the head support. You must check this seat out. It best on the Market and I really love their compatible… Read Full Review

Jane Strata

“A great car seat - comfortable, safe and worth every...”

Written on: 05/09/2010

A great car seat - comfortable, safe and worth every penny. We were involved in a nasty traffic accident this weekend and the baby slept peacefully through the whole thing. We'll definitely be buying another one to replace it. It also looks cool, is easily secured into position and looks a that little bit different when used with the Slalom Reverse chair. Only draw backs are that it's a little heavy to carry around and requires a long seat belt to get around the back… Read Full Review

Jane Strata

“The Jane Strata car seat is brilliant, especially when...”

Written on: 06/08/2009 by Squiggel (3 reviews written)

The Jane Strata car seat is brilliant, especially when used with the Isofix base. They both offer exceptional safety features, safety was our top priority when looking for car seats… Read Full Review

Jane Strata

“'Lovley Car Seat, would buy again'”

Written on: 04/08/2009

'Lovley Car Seat, would buy again'

Very safe car seat, comfortable for my little boy and the 2 positions make it the best option! I also purchased the Strata platform base which I find is brilliant for making sure my little boy is safe and secure!

Although a little expensive along with the Strata platform base, safety and piece of mind was at the top of my list and this is one car seat I can trust!!

I would not hesitate recommending this to all my friends, overall a very safe & secure car… Read Full Review

Jane Strata

“'Lovley Car Seat, would buy again'”

Written on: 03/08/2009

'Lovley Car Seat, would buy again'

Jane Strata is a very safe car seat, comfortable for my little boy and the 2 positions make it the best option! I also purchased the Strata platform base which I find is brilliant for making sure my little boy is safe and secure!

Jane Strata

“Jane Strata car seat is perfect for newborns. I love...”

Written on: 26/07/2009

Jane Strata car seat is perfect for newborns. I love mine. Its a life saver… Read Full Review

Jane Strata

“I purchased the Jane Strata after it was recommended...”

Written on: 22/07/2008 by Pinkladywilson (3 reviews written)

I purchased the Jane Strata after it was recommended by my local baby shop. It was important that I got the right car seat as I had the Mamas and Papas previously and I was very disappointed with it!
The best points about the Strata is the position my newborn sits in it. Jane has designed this seat so that a newborn baby sits in the correct position which stops the head falling forward. My daughter sits in this seat perfectly which means she is more comfortable and I feel happier as I know she… Read Full Review

Squiggel's Response to Pinkladywilson's Review

Written on: 31/07/2009

I found this review very helpful because...the health of the baby is a really important thing now. I don't want my child to suffer from sitting in a car seat for too long but with Strata the correct angle and posture keep my baby at the right seating position. He looks so safe and comfortable in there, i wish i had one myself!!!