Sealey Millionaire Ortho Reviews

Sealey Millionaire Ortho - Ask a question now

“ I bought this mattress nearly year ago from...”

Written on: 26/08/2010 by David Jones 79 (2 reviews written)

I bought this mattress nearly year ago from www.bedsdirect247.co.uk and I must say I have been nothing but impressed with this mattress. A firm orthopeadic mattress but with the comfort and support you dn't get from many other Orthopaedic mattresses.

A top notch mattress that doesn't cost the earth either… Read Full Review

“Just received my Mattress from Archers Sleepcentre....”

Written on: 30/01/2010

Just received my Mattress from Archers Sleepcentre. What a mattress - I have just had the best nights sleep in years. My back pain has subsided and I feel really refreshed. I would recommend this mattress to anyone and at the price of £249.99 with Free delivery it is superb.

Thanks again Archers Sleepcentre

“The Sealey Millionaire Ortho is a nice looking...”

Written on: 16/09/2008 by arniearnie (6 reviews written)

The Sealey Millionaire Ortho is a nice looking mattress. Firm mattress is far too hard if you have a back or neck problem as i have. Avoid the extra firm if you have back problems… Read Full Review