Braun MR 290 MultiQuick Reviews

Braun MR 290 MultiQuick - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Braun MR 290 MultiQuick

Braun MR 290 MultiQuick

Braun MR 290 MultiQuick

“I love my Braun stick. ”

Written on: 21/09/2011 by needforspeed (2 reviews written)

I got this brilliant little machine as a birthday gift from my girlfriend, and I have to admit that it's one of the best gifts I have ever received. This Braun multiquick looks great, powerful and it's a tremendous kitchen helper for any cook or kitchen. It cuts my cooking time in half, as I'm saved from chopping, slicing and crushing I have to do. It is easy to clean and work well. It also comes in handy for beating eggs, mashing potatoes, coming up with smoothies, crushing ice and a lot more… Read Full Review