Myego Cosmetics Cover Select Reviews

Myego Cosmetics Cover Select - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Myego Cosmetics Cover Select

Myego Cosmetics Cover Select

“Myego Cosmetics Cover Select is a great product. I...”

Written on: 26/12/2008 by Neo08 (1 review written)

Myego Cosmetics Cover Select is a great product. I have a stick concealer to cover the odd spot and a liquid concealer for under the eyes. I was never that keen on my old liquid concealer. After a bit of research online I found Myego and thought I'd give it a try. No more hiding your woman's concealer. This is a male only brand and something to be proud of. I use it before going out and sometimes to work. I've had a few comments from people recently telling me I look younger. I am 33 years old… Read Full Review

Myego Cosmetics Cover Select

“I've been using a stick concealer up to now and I had...”

Written on: 30/07/2008 by dehm002 (1 review written)

I've been using a stick concealer up to now and I had to use so much to cover dark patches under my eyes that it was obvious I was wearing make up. This is a liquid concealer, it goes on so much better and its not obvious I am wearing make up. My skin looks much smoother… Read Full Review

Myego Cosmetics Cover Select

“Myego Cosmetics Cover Select is the second men's...”

Written on: 17/07/2008 by david626 (1 review written)

Myego Cosmetics Cover Select is the second men's concealer i have bought and by far the best. I have used YSL touche eclair before under my eyes and this product gives the same effect if not better and the great thing about it is its for men.

Really brightens up the eye but not visable that you are wearing anything. would recommended.

Their website is pretty cool but also has alot of infomation about male grooming and skin care etc… Read Full Review