Paul Mitchell-Davidson Reviews

• Professionalism Of Teacher

• Reviewers Musical Standard

Paul Mitchell-Davidson - Ask a question now

Paul Mitchell-Davidson

“Although Paul Mitchell-Davidson is known primarily for...”

Written on: 14/06/2010

Although Paul Mitchell-Davidson is known primarily for his composing and arranging,(www.paul mitchell-davidson.com) he is also a first-rate tutor. He was, until recently, a Lecturer in Music at the Liverpool Institute for Performing Arts. Now he has taken on some private tutoring, I am grateful, because this benefits me and others who could not go through the formal music education route.
Although I am only intermediate Paul's patience and expertise have given me a whole new outlook, and I am… Read Full Review

Paul Mitchell-Davidson

“I've had Paul Mitchell-Davidson as a composition...”

Written on: 18/07/2008

I've had Paul Mitchell-Davidson as a composition teacher. He knows so much about his stuff, it's great. He also is a great jazz guitar player too. You couldn't meat a nicer guy and what tops it off is he's a fantastic teacher… Read Full Review