Jim Faulkner Reviews

• Professionalism Of Teacher

• Reviewers Musical Standard

Jim Faulkner - Ask a question now

Jim Faulkner

“He is a very talented musician. He was a local artist...”

Written on: 10/12/2008

He is a very talented musician. He was a local artist and has the knowledge from experience as well as his approach to teaching. Overall I'd say my ideal teacher for guitar. He is understanding and patient. He never doubts his class. Always encouraging.

He is wonderful both as an individual and musician/teacher… Read Full Review

Jim Faulkner

“I found Jim Faulkner to be a great guitar teacher. ...”

Written on: 17/07/2008 by paulco (21 reviews written)

I found Jim Faulkner to be a great guitar teacher. Had him weekly for a good few months and he was always on top teaching form. When my inspiration was lacking, he changes tact to help inspire me.
The best thing is that he teaches what you need, but finds that out by asking you where you're at, not by just deciding it this is what we'll do… Read Full Review