TK 1 LT Composite Stick Reviews

TK 1 LT Composite Stick - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for TK 1 LT Composite Stick

“TKing a great stick”

Written on: 08/08/2012 by KatieWebster (5 reviews written)

I've only had this stick for a week or so (Olympic fever has led to a refresh of my sports gear) and I've used it twice - so I can't comment on the lifespan and durability, but the handling is fantastic. I used to use an old Slazenger that I have had since college, but this a marked improvement. The 65% Carbon make the stick very light (which is a blessing on the arms towards the end of training), yet you can still get decent power in your shots (without the bad vibrations I've experience with… Read Full Review

“I had the stick for the past season, easily the best...”

Written on: 26/10/2010

I had the stick for the past season, easily the best stick I've ever used. The handling was great and it provided a good low bow for different skills. The carbon content is just right as shots and passes fly off without any vibrations and the price means your not paying extortionate amounts for it. One downfall was the fact that I played on a sandbased as my home ground and the stick wore away extremely quickly, only just got one season out of it… Read Full Review